Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See doug3508's Items on eBay

$500-$1,000 To Spend On Rookie Patch Autos, HOF Autos, Nice Graded Rookies, ETC.....

Looking to pick up a few nice cards tonight. Will buy singles, but would rather spend my money on a nice lot or 2.. What I am looking to buy:

1.) Items from my Sig.
    2.) Nice Lots of Contenders Autos from 2007-Present
    3.) HOF "on card" Autos or "Cut" Autos
    4.) Rookie Patch Auto Cards from: Exquisite, SPA, National Treasures, Limited, Spectra, Panini Black, Platinum, Finest, etc....
    5.) Nice graded rookies from 2001 and older..

Please post a picture or a list, and a price.....

I am not looking through Buckets... If you give me a link to a WELL ORGANIZED album or 2 that meet the criteria of what I am looking for, I will check it out..

AGAIN..... PLEASE POST A PICTURE OR A LIST OF THE CARDS YOU HAVE, AND A PRICE

If the cards are not in Mint Condition, please note the problems.. I am not looking for dinged corners, scratched surfaces or creases!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See t_huynh's Items on eBay

check out my ebay...have alot of nice cards on there you might be interested in...also have alot of patch rc auto's from 2012 (national treasures, finest..) but you have to let me know if you're interested in 2012 rc's first..will give sportscardforum (under eBay) pricing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will pass at $250. Thanks

check out my ebay...have alot of nice cards on there you might be interested in...also have alot of patch rc auto's from 2012 (national treasures, finest..) but you have to let me know if you're interested in 2012 rc's first..will give sportscardforum (under eBay) pricing.

I could use these:
    Warren Moon National Treasures Auto /10
    Nick Foles Five Star Auto /150
    Alfred Morris Contenders Auto
    Brett Favre Stadium Club (BGS9.5)
    Alshon Jeffery National Treasures /49
    Michael Floyd National Treasures /99

And yes, I would be interested in the 2012 Rookie Autos

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Warren Moon National Treasures Auto /10 ..$95
    Nick Foles Five Star Auto /150 ..$48
    Alfred Morris Contenders Auto ..$48
    Brett Favre Stadium Club (BGS9.5) ..$50
    Alshon Jeffery National Treasures /49 ..$130
    Michael Floyd National Treasures /99 ..$55

Ok for the 2012 Rc's, I started typing the list but just realize that I have way too many and so little time. It's better to throw me some names that you like...So far off the top of my head heres what I have for players...
    Doug Martin
    Marcus Lattimore
    Michael Floyd
    Mike Gillislee
    Mark Ingram
    TJ Graham
    Geno Smith
    Rueben Randle
    Da'rick Rogers
    Tyler Eifert
    Ty Hilton
    Coby Fleener
    Brent Celek
    Brandon Weeden
    Ronnie Hillman
    Trent Richardson
    LaMichael James
    Christine Michael
    Think I have one Nick Foles topps finest auto patch.

Or if you're looking for someone particular let me know so I can check. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Warren Moon National Treasures Auto /10 ..$95
    Nick Foles Five Star Auto /150 ..$48
    Alfred Morris Contenders Auto ..$48
    Brett Favre Stadium Club (BGS9.5) ..$50
    Alshon Jeffery National Treasures /49 ..$130
    Michael Floyd National Treasures /99 ..$55

Ok for the 2012 Rc's, I started typing the list but just realize that I have way too many and so little time. It's better to throw me some names that you like...So far off the top of my head heres what I have for players...
    Doug Martin
    Marcus Lattimore
    Michael Floyd
    Mike Gillislee
    Mark Ingram
    TJ Graham
    Geno Smith
    Rueben Randle
    Da'rick Rogers
    Tyler Eifert
    Ty Hilton
    Coby Fleener
    Brent Celek
    Brandon Weeden
    Ronnie Hillman
    Trent Richardson
    LaMichael James
    Christine Michael
    Think I have one Nick Foles topps finest auto patch.

Or if you're looking for someone particular let me know so I can check. Thanks.

The prices you want on those 6 cards are to high for me individually, and unacceptable as a $436 lot. I don't think we need to worry about the rest of them.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

What, you expect them for $300? LOL...Prices are fair...you don't even attempt to offer...You must be a lowballer..If the offer is right, a deal will be made...Don't be quick to say something is unacceptable when it was not even offered as a lot. NO SOUP FOR YOU!

SCF Rewards
    Country

What, you expect them for $300? LOL...Prices are fair...you don't even attempt to offer...You must be a lowballer..If the offer is right, a deal will be made...Don't be quick to say something is unacceptable when it was not even offered as a lot. NO SOUP FOR YOU!

You are an Idiot.. I didn't get my 552 Feedback (100%), and my Bucket full of cards, by pissing people off. I only knew what a couple of the cards went for, but you were way high on them.. How much were you planning on coming down for a lot price??? I have had a little extra time to check some prices now, and can confirm that I was right... Average Floyd Treasures is about $42, your price $55.. Last 3 Jeffreys /49: $99.99, $100, and $137.59 (the oldest one).. Average of $112.52, your price $130... As far as the Moon Auto goes.... The 1/1 sold for $81, and the last 2 /10 listed at $79.99 and $64.99 did not sell.... Your price = $95.. Do you see a trend??? I was actually expecting to hear price in the neighborhood of $300 for all of them..

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

WHAT AN IDIOT YOU ARE...first card i checked...treasures floyd $47.59+2.25 shipping, second auction $59.06+3.50, third $52.60+2.50 ...these are most recent and sold prices...$42 average!!!!!????? not only are you an idiot, but a stupid idiot. I'm done talking to lowballing idiots who can't even grasp averages. Don't bother replying because I am not checking this anymore...waste of time.

No thanks. hahaha

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have this. Doesn't quite fit all your requirements but figured I'd throw it out there.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...U-AUTO-50-FS-T

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast