Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 63 of 189 FirstFirst ... 13536061626364656673113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

man Baylor has got to have one of the ugliest autographes out there!...just saying lol. sick Downing though!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins

^ Thanks for the kind words guys.. Been a nice couple of days for sure..

Got 2 returns today but................. 1 was a RTS & 1 was unsigned

Mike Vrabel was the RTS. sent via the powell address. My own fault, should have known better & sent to the delaware addy but seen a success with the powell addy the day i sent mine, now it is Vacant

Last, Bert Blyeven.. sent $5 but wasnt enough. cant say i was holing my breath on this one either. sent back a price list requesting $20 for cards.

For the Blyeven did you send to his home or did you send to the twins stadium?

SCF Rewards
    Country

man Baylor has got to have one of the ugliest autographes out there!...just saying lol. sick Downing though!

lol i agree with ya about the Baylor but i have seen worse.. Very stoked about the Downing though.

For the Blyeven did you send to his home or did you send to the twins stadium?

Home...

SCF Rewards
    Country

pretty good day, 3 successes!!!

First George Kunz 3/3, out 6-13, back 6-20. Great addition to the colts PC collection..

Next, Jack Ramsay 3/3, out 5-18, back 6-20.. Jack signed the 2 index cards long with the card i sent to him. I put the index cards in the envelope to protect the card but he signed them all. Very happy to finally add this HOFer to the collection..

& Last, Roger Clemens 1/1, out 3-18, back 6-20 c/o his foundation. Didnt sign the card i sent but sent back a signed photo. I dont know how legit these photos are. I do know there not AP but could be Sec's of ghost who knows, but they are signed atleast & not a pp. I would like to see some others & compare them side by side to see what others look like.

Last edited by Riggs; 06-20-2011 at 07:15 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool stuff! I would be highly skeptical of the Clemens, just considering his reputation and the like. Especially since his foundation sent back their own photo. Hey, maybe it could be real, but I'd probably bet against it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can you PM me the foundation address? I'm 99% sure they're fake- but like Favre and Shaq I'd rather have it in hand and make that determination later than find out they are real and not have one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool stuff! I would be highly skeptical of the Clemens, just considering his reputation and the like. Especially since his foundation sent back their own photo. Hey, maybe it could be real, but I'd probably bet against it.

Ya im not sure.. I have been doing alittle research with it & found a handful of these cards on here & other site & all the sigs are very consistent. small changes that you genuinely get with an autograph. Looked on ebay & theres about 8-10 different sigs over there. one of the worst being a PSA certified card that looked like "Print" more then cursive so who knows. But did find a few "Certified" autos from topps & UD that had the same characteristics as mine. But its is NOT AP so that could be a good sign but like you said, being how his attitude is toward signing & fans, Kinda had to believe he would be signing & returning these for fans. Hope im wrong but hard to tell with the rocket

Can you PM me the foundation address? I'm 99% sure they're fake- but like Favre and Shaq I'd rather have it in hand and make that determination later than find out they are real and not have one.

pm sent..

SCF Rewards
    Country

got it thanks- it goes out tomorrow and hopefully we can compare notes when mine arrives.

SCF Rewards
    Country

got it thanks- it goes out tomorrow and hopefully we can compare notes when mine arrives.

Good luck man... hope you get your back..

got 2 returns today, 1 success, 1 unsigned " join my fan club " letter..

First, the unsigned came back from Shaq, c/o the Celtics. Sent this request on 3-5 long before i got ahold of his home addy so really could careless about this failure. did return my card along with my SASE un-used in a bigger envelope with a Shaq bumper sticker & letter saying im now a member of his fan club.

Edit::: for what its worth, in the note stated the reason my card was unsigned was because " Shaq does not like to sign cards" Take it for what its worth. sounds like just an excuse to me for not signing via his fan club.

Success came from Elroy Face 2/2, out 6-13, back 6-21. Absolutely beautiful signature. The 68 Topps looks great signed but the Archives card didnt turn out so well. Sig kinda blends in. Happy to have these back so fast.

Last edited by Riggs; 06-21-2011 at 07:19 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Much like poker or Blackjack, those Face cards are sweet! I want the Shaq bumpersticker though...that sounds legit, haha.

Page 63 of 189 FirstFirst ... 13536061626364656673113163 ... LastLast