Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Selling my Chris Mason PC (need help/recommendations)

With Chris being older now, not a Blue and me not having as much interest in this hobby i have a large chunk of his cards. So the question i ask is how would you go about moving it out. Maybe in one large chunk on a ebay with a best offer or something. Individual only problem is i feel like i will get literally nothing at all on some singles lol ( i know i know hes not worth a ton to begin with) but i feel i maybe could get more doing it all together as a lot or something.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The lower end PCs are always hard to move ..... there literally is no way you will come out even ... unless you get very lucky finding another collector.
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

The lower end PCs are always hard to move ..... there literally is no way you will come out even ... unless you get very lucky finding another collector.

ha yah i figured i mean i have some nice pieces like a itg stick rack 1/1,artifacts 1/1 and stuff like that i know could fetch over 150 but everything else i dk

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sell everything that is numbered to 10 or less individually. EVERYTHING else throw it into a giant lot. Trust me, as someone who got rid of 40+ comic book long boxes (30+ years of collecting) and 25,000+ hockey cards (20 years+ of collecting) it's the only way to go. You'll be wasting your time any other way.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks fattY!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im already doing that with my Radulov PC. Selling the best cards one by one and since all the lower Worth nothing, I think I will keep them as souvenirs :) Bought these lowers one by one ... with shipping ... that mean 4-5$ for every base ... lol its better to keep them lol
    Hidden Content
    PCs : Patrick Roy, Spartacus, Alexander Radulov, Montréal Expos Autographs