Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 243132333435363744 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (46) Trader Retreat
    Country

yesterday - Doug Fister, Mark McGwire, Matt Thornton

today - Nyjer Morgan, Chris Sale

8/48 in ST 2011

SCF Rewards
    Country

Friday
    Kerri Walsh 2/2 regular and mini 2007 Allen & Ginter c/o home 14 months

Tyson Ross 2/2 2010 Allen & Ginter c/o ST. He signed the one marked for him to keep.

Edwin jackson 1/1 ROMLB sweet spot with #33. I asked if he would add an inscription noting his no hitter, but he didn't. Still very happy to have this, another ball for my no hitter/perfect game collection!

And last but far from least............................................. .............................
    VLAD GUERRERO 1/1 ROMLB sweet spot with #27. I am so happy to have this, actually so happy I'm going to write him a thank you note! I didn't think/know he would sign a ball, so I sent this after I saw someone else get one signed. I previously sent a card and got that back signed, so I feel the least I can do is thank him for his generosity.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mark McGwire 1/1 today

SCF Rewards
    Country

Friday
    Kerri Walsh 2/2 regular and mini 2007 Allen & Ginter c/o home 14 months

Tyson Ross 2/2 2010 Allen & Ginter c/o ST. He signed the one marked for him to keep.

Edwin jackson 1/1 ROMLB sweet spot with #33. I asked if he would add an inscription noting his no hitter, but he didn't. Still very happy to have this, another ball for my no hitter/perfect game collection!

And last but far from least............................................. .............................
    VLAD GUERRERO 1/1 ROMLB sweet spot with #27. I am so happy to have this, actually so happy I'm going to write him a thank you note! I didn't think/know he would sign a ball, so I sent this after I saw someone else get one signed. I previously sent a card and got that back signed, so I feel the least I can do is thank him for his generosity.

also, congrats. thats quite an impressive haul for one day

SCF Rewards
    Country

As a big Cardinal fan I'm happy to report I got back Big Mac today. 1/1. YAHOOOOO

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Daniel Hudson 1/1
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I just moved a good handfull of threads to the archieves and I know that those involved read this thread regularly! I am posting this here, so ALL members may see it.

-WE WILL NOT CALL NAMES AND ARGUE IN THIS FORUM!

We have a very good group of guys in the autograph community here and I am shocked at those posts. Treat each other with respect as being a member of this forum is not a right and will not be abused. Language was not the issues, but think about what you are saying before you post it! Here is a copy of the SCF Rule:

"VIII Language:
    Any foul or hostile language used in SCF will not be tolerated. This includes any derogatory statements and profanity. In accordance, using symbols to represent letters or to cover letters/words is not permitted either as the words are easy to decipher. This includes any attempt to work around our foul word filter or using abbreviations for foul words. Words caught by the foul word filter will appear on the boards blanked out by * and an infraction will still be handed out for their use.

Direct or indirect personal attacks are strictly not permitted. Insults and negative attitudes are not allowed. It is better to walk away from a possible confrontation and come back with constructive arguments after you have cooled off.

All members have the right to their own ideas, beliefs and faiths. Members have the right to express these on SCF with equal respect and consideration if they are not disruptive."

Read the rules and know that actions will be taken should these type of issues pop up again!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Aquadisco's Items on eBay

Got Chris Ray 2/2 yesterday forgot to post

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wherron1304's Items on eBay

I also got on board the Big Mac train yesterday, and my autographed copy of Cal Jr's book came too. Now, if I could just add that Vladdy to my list, I'd be very happy with spring training.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Aquadisco's Items on eBay

Pat Neshek was just traded to the Padres. He just updated on facebook. Since he is one of the best signers in baseball (if not the best) I thought I would drop a quick post to let everyone know.

Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 243132333435363744 ... LastLast