Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TTM Baseballs

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

TTM Baseballs

What is the best way to send a baseball to a player to be signed? I've only dealt with cards and photos so far.

SCF Rewards
    Country

There are good videos on youtube.

But the way it seems people do it is by putting a ball, letter and large bubble SASE inside of another large bubble envelope.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck! Please keep us updates. I'd like to send some out everyonce in a while, but it would have to be a surething.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Will do. Just got Matt Kemp and Andre Ethier before the Dodger game last night! I plan on sending to Jered Weaver at his home. Thanks again for the info.

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

There are good videos on youtube.

But the way it seems people do it is by putting a ball, letter and large bubble SASE inside of another large bubble envelope.

just a ?, for buble mailers,i was told that you needed to go to the PO if it was over 13 oz, he is using stamps and it is over 13 oz???

would using an 8x10 or 4x6 manilla envelop work out good??

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's been awhile since I sent out a ROMLB but I would put a size 0 bubble mailer (SASE) inside of a size 2 bubble mailer. With the ball, pen and LOR it usually weighed about 7oz going out and 6oz coming back. All together about $5 in postage. Good luck, there are some good signers out there. If you can afford the fee the HOFers are great.

BANNED

Country

It's been awhile since I sent out a ROMLB but I would put a size 0 bubble mailer (SASE) inside of a size 2 bubble mailer. With the ball, pen and LOR it usually weighed about 7oz going out and 6oz coming back. All together about $5 in postage. Good luck, there are some good signers out there. If you can afford the fee the HOFers are great.

so you can use stamps and dont need to go to the PO and get those white things at the top? correct

SCF Rewards
    Country

so you can use stamps and dont need to go to the PO and get those white things at the top? correct

You can do it either way. You do want to put stamps for sure on your SASE, my PO told me it had to have stamps for the return trip.

If you are only sending one ball or many here is a good way to get started. Go to the PO and see if they have a do-it-yourself kiosk. At the kiosk weigh your SASE as it was coming back to you (bubble mailer, ball and possibly the pen) and keep note of the weight. Then weigh everything as you would be sending it and keep note of the weight. Then go on USPS website and look at first-class package rates and see how much postage you will need. This will give you an idea about how many stamps you will need. Or go to the counter and have the person there do this for you. Once you know all the postage you will need for each mailer then send the same thing everytime and you can do it all yourself.

When I send balls I would get $1, forever, postcard and $.01 or $.02 stamps, with this variation you can get pretty close to the right amount of postage. If your frugal about a few cents here and there then go to the counter with your final package and get exact postage, that would be the only time I would go to the counter.

BANNED

Country

stamps are $0.40 though??? what are you talking about 1 cent stamps

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast