Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 12525960616263 LastLast
    OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

I'll know a date once I see when BGS receives the one I just sent in. Would you like to be added to the pm list I have for notifications?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I'll know a date once I see when BGS receives the one I just sent in. Would you like to be added to the pm list I have for notifications?

If you could, please add me to the pm list if I'm not already on there (don't think I am).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please! I don't always get down this far in the forums!

Just a couple of questions, since I don't have any graded cards or taken part..

Non autos are $6 and certified autos are $7?

Also, on the non autos, they simply grade the card itslef (corners, centering, etc) where as autos get the card and a grade on the autograph?

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Please! I don't always get down this far in the forums!

Just a couple of questions, since I don't have any graded cards or taken part..

Non autos are $6 and certified autos are $7?

Also, on the non autos, they simply grade the card itslef (corners, centering, etc) where as autos get the card and a grade on the autograph?

This round they were $6 non auto and $7 auto. I hope the next round to be the same but I check with my BGS contact before each submission as far as pricing.

Non auto grades the card itself, autos they same as well as auto grade.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thisnthatplus2's Items on eBay

Any idea if another submission is taking place anytime soon again?

not for michigan fans. lol just kidding

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Mariners Seattle Seahawks
    See j-f-cardsandthings's Items on eBay

Please add me to the PM list as well. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

not for michigan fans. lol just kidding

You better be kidding

LOL GO BLUE!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

does anyone ever clean or wipe off their cards before sending them in?
    I am not sure if it helps or how to go about this. I have not had the best luck on getting high surface sub-grades

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

That was something I had asked about too. Apparently, if you wipe them with one of those cloths to clean eye glasses or phone screens, the soft cloths, it should help a bit, as it doesn't leave scratches.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That was something I had asked about too. Apparently, if you wipe them with one of those cloths to clean eye glasses or phone screens, the soft cloths, it should help a bit, as it doesn't leave scratches.

surface and centering seems to be my biggest issue so far. i think i have a card that should be at least a 9 and it comes back a 7 or 8. frustrating to say the least

Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 12525960616263 LastLast