Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

*****Looking For Sports Card Show Vendors*****

Hey guys! To start things off, I'm coming over here from Blowout Cards Forum. I've been a member there for 3 years and have plenty of feedback with 100% rating. But I'm coming here to tell you guys that I'm looking for vondors for a local card show that I'm having. I'm located in Rhode Island and the show will be held in, probably one of the best 5 star venues in Providence, Right off of 95 south. Were looking to have 100+ tables. We have some great ties with some good sports figures and hopefully can get some in. There is going to be a lot of people coming in and out due to the lack of shows anywhere in the area. Were also looking at JSA and PSA coming down to do some booths as well!. If anybody wants to set up, please let me know. Were looking to bring back the card show industry over here in New England. Thanks for any help guys!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anybody?????

SCF Rewards
    Country

You are correct in that there aren't much for shows in Rhode Island. Everyone is either in CT or MA. If you get a show going be sure to let me know. I'm not a dealer but I wouldn't mind a place to buy more stuff in New England.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

You are correct in that there aren't much for shows in Rhode Island. Everyone is either in CT or MA. If you get a show going be sure to let me know. I'm not a dealer but I wouldn't mind a place to buy more stuff in New England.

Alright brotha! I'll be sure to let you know exactly all the specifics!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anybody interested in coming at all?

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

shoot me any details you have, if I'm off I'll check it out.