Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Highly Debatable: The Big Liar's Biggest Lies

"It's not easy to debate a liar," complained an email from one observer of the first presidential debate -- and there was no question about which candidate he meant. Prevarication, falsification, fabrication are all familiar tactics that have been employed by Mitt Romney without much consequence to him ever since he entered public life, thanks to the inviolable taboo in the mainstream media against calling out a liar (unless, of course, he lies about sex).Yes, President Obama ought to have been better prepared for Romney's barrage of blather and bull. The...

More...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

The writer of the article is obviously a disgruntled democrat or Liberal who don't like to lose . Obama had a perfect opprotunity to stick it to Romney and win the election that night if what he said was not true , But what did Obama do ...Nothing notta ,zero , zilch , cause he knew if he tried he would have made himself look like a fool as he did anyways . Face it democrats and Liberals when Obama is challenged with facts and truths he has no comeback at all , He cannot defend his record as shown at the debate , He cannot tell the truth about his policies cause he knows the people will reject them when the truth is told about them . All they have is to lie about Romney and his record . That's it democrats your party and media is based on lies and cannot confront the truth.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (17)
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers Minnesota Twins Minnesota Timberwolves
    See Alwaysabc's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr
    Member is PayPal Verified

You sound like a disgruntled republican with above statement just saying. I can talk up a storm also and say with words that I can do anything better then you. But where are his facts to back up his statements. At this point its we have two choices vote for the Titanic or vote for the Iceberg either way you are screwed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

You sound like a disgruntled republican with above statement just saying. I can talk up a storm also and say with words that I can do anything better then you. But where are his facts to back up his statements. At this point its we have two choices vote for the Titanic or vote for the Iceberg either way you are screwed.

You can find them all over the internet unless its a left leaning site (they will not put it out truthfully) or his website. I am not a disgruntled republican but a happy one because we are less than 30 days away from Restoring The United States of America .

http://www.mittromney.com/sites/defa...rowth-Full.pdf

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

I wish there were more articles without agendas out there. It's like there were two ways to frame the debate. Conservatives say Romney was masterful and genius and blah blah blah. And the Dems say that everything that came out of his mouth was a lie. As per usual, the truth lies right in between.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (17)
    Country

You can find them all over the internet unless its a left leaning site (they will not put it out truthfully) or his website. I am not a disgruntled republican but a happy one because we are less than 30 days away from Restoring The United States of America .

http://www.mittromney.com/sites/defa...rowth-Full.pdf

I will read the link in a bit but neither person is the solution....like I said you can vote for the Titanic or the Iceberg neither one is a winner. People don't slip as much as Romney look at all the things he has said then said he misspoke. Is he going to say he misspoke when he cant come through on his promises? Okay he is human but to make mistakes like the 47% comment and say that middle class is considered 250k when the median earning in the US is 50k those a big mistakes and says to me and most of us on this board he is out of touch. Now i am not bashing him because of what party he choose to align with he could be a Dem and I would make the same statement. Obama is the same while medical cost are hi there are far more pressing issues to consider other then that. Obama is not the sole reason we are where we are he was a team game both side are responsible and all they do is point fingers. Also people need to realize this is now a G-L-O-B-A-L economy it is no longer something we can contain and control by ourselves. Unless we get everyone back up and running things are going to stay hard thats the fact of the matter period. If you can enlighten me otherwise please do I am open to any and all information. neither one is the solution both parties are flipping retards that put there agendas before the one thing they swore to uphold.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (17)
    Country

these are facts right now and something that could ruin your 30 day statement. UI is at a 7.8% rate right now and that reason is most people that could not find jobs to make end meet have started there own business from home. Is that not the American Dream? So how can the republicans find fault with that no one should. Also US Debt is at the lowest it has been in 6 years only 3.29 X the GDP. The stock market is at an all time high which is a direct connection to consumer confidence. This country is driven by consumer confidence in fact consumer spending accounts for 70% of our GDP so that said things look a lot better now then they did. Now you are think okay he is siding with Obama. The answer is no I am not I am simply displaying FACTS numbers don't lie. Was it a stroke of luck or was it his policy hard to say but either way things are looking a bit better then they did.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

the rich have gotten richer (stock market up) the middle class poorer (5300 per year lower income) and the poor have increased

if you want to talk confidence in the economy, look at births, which have dropped since Obama has been in office.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

the rich have gotten richer (stock market up) the middle class poorer (5300 per year lower income) and the poor have increased

if you want to talk confidence in the economy, look at births, which have dropped since Obama has been in office.

Not like that could've been at all due to the biggest financial crisis since the Depresseion, right? Nah, has to be Obama. If you want a stat that Obama has influenced, look at gun sales.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (17)
    Country

How does reproduction have anything to do with administrations. Maybe people realized they should live within there means instead of popping out 19 kids.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast