Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

So how did you get the cards to stay up in the frames?

That would be the tape. A tiny little piece on the back. Yes, chances are I've "ruined" them, but I'm pretty sure they're never leaving those frames anyways!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

That would be the tape. A tiny little piece on the back. Yes, chances are I've "ruined" them, but I'm pretty sure they're never leaving those frames anyways!!

Ohhhh i see! Yeah thats what i thought at first but then thought otherwise> The setup is really sweet!!! :D

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See masonraymond0320's Items on eBay

i put my cards on my desk.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Uno mas.

Holy shmokes, Photobucket just morphed into something horrible!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Binders for this guy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See raf240's Items on eBay

Photobucket transformed into something terrible tonight guys.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mw83krk's Items on eBay

binders, dollar store Christmas gift boxes (fit top loaders very nicely), and a shoebox.

SCF Rewards
    Country

binders, dollar store Christmas gift boxes (fit top loaders very nicely), and a shoebox.

What do you mean by dollar store Christmas gift boxes?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I'm very picky about my pc to the point where I grade every pc card (even .50 cent base cards) through BGS and place them in a wall display case http://www.ebay.com/itm/Baseball-Football-Basketball-Graded-Sports-Trading-Card-Display-Case-Holds-35-UV-/230872576540?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=53009489842 7&hash=item35c113f21c

Have my entire pc graded and currently have 12 of those display cases (not the exact one I linked but a similar one) on my wall. One of these days I'll get a camera to take some pics. My goal is to eventually have a full wall of nothing but display cases and hockey cards (who needs wall paper these days). Just wish the grading wasn't so expensive, its killing me alive right now.

For non pc or traders I just put them in a top loader and a shoe box.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm very picky about my pc to the point where I grade every pc card (even .50 cent base cards) through BGS and place them in a wall display case http://www.ebay.com/itm/Baseball-Football-Basketball-Graded-Sports-Trading-Card-Display-Case-Holds-35-UV-/230872576540?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=53009489842 7&hash=item35c113f21c

Have my entire pc graded and currently have 12 of those display cases (not the exact one I linked but a similar one) on my wall. One of these days I'll get a camera to take some pics. My goal is to eventually have a full wall of nothing but display cases and hockey cards (who needs wall paper these days). Just wish the grading wasn't so expensive, its killing me alive right now.

For non pc or traders I just put them in a top loader and a shoe box.

Yeah I dont think I would be the only one who would be down to see pics of your setup. Wallpaper's overrated anyhow ;)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast