Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What can you tell me about 12-13 Certified Rookie Redemptions?

I pulled R4 (#4) in a box the other day. I've done some searching on them but all I can really find is that they exist. I'm trying to find out how they are distributed. Is it one per case? Or less or more. Is it an auto? or mem? or none? or both? I know there's no point speculating who the card will be of until they decide if we're allowed to see some hockey but can anyone point me in the right direction to any of these other questions?
    Last edited by RGM81; 12-08-2012 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Mind the language.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

They seem to be more scarce than one per case.

One would assume that it'll be a top rookie (sort of an update) that gets a debut after the 2012-13 season begins, if it should happen. They would surely want that to be an auto-mem in line with the top tier RC's from Certified.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

They seem to be more scarce than one per case.

One would assume that it'll be a top rookie (sort of an update) that gets a debut after the 2012-13 season begins, if it should happen. They would surely want that to be an auto-mem in line with the top tier RC's from Certified.

Awesome, thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice to hear since I pulled R5
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed