Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hattrickmicks's Items on eBay

BUYING any of the following auto'd Jerseys

If you have any of the following with a decent cert please let me know. I do not need a frame (unless you want to get rid of it). If you PM me, please send your asking price shipped. Thanks!

Bo Jackson (Royals or White Sox)
    Michael Jordan (Bulls)
    Lebron James (Heat)
    Ovechkin
    Gretzky (Kings or Rangers)
    Messier (Rangers)
    Kirby Puckett
    Randy Moss (Vikings)
    Last edited by HatTrickMick; 02-01-2013 at 12:28 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BOOMER-MAN's Items on eBay

I have a ovechkin Winter Classic signed jersey COA is JSA Witness $200.00 delv.

LMK
    EJ

SCF Rewards
    Country

cool man.. could ya PM me some pics please?

LMK
    EJ

SCF Rewards
    Country

LMK
    EJ

PMd ya

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BOOMER-MAN's Items on eBay

Ovechkin Photos JSA witness anf Ovechkin 8 Holo for COA

[
    IMG]http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k515/BOOMER-MAN/OVECHKIN/IMG_6363.jpg[/IMG]

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still looking for all these jerseys. Ovi jersey is money but I'm too picky. Even with a cert, I don't get how two letters are broken, bottom is rich throughout, mid is light and top is rich again. Call me crazy... I know

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

Still looking for all these jerseys. Ovi jersey is money but I'm too picky. Even with a cert, I don't get how two letters are broken, bottom is rich throughout, mid is light and top is rich again. Call me crazy... I know

You don't believe it's authentic or simply don't like the quality of the signature?

SCF Rewards
    Country

You don't believe it's authentic or simply don't like the quality of the signature?

Not sure. If you look at the close pic, the breaks in both letters that shoot up are IDENTICAL top and bottom. The gap is exactly the same, just very odd like the ink on the stamp was lacking in the middle throughout the sig, then it was full at the bottom and top of it. I'm not accusing him or anyone. It's just very very questionable from being authentic compared to others. You see what I'm talking about?

SCF Rewards
    Country

heck even going into the 8 you can see the lack of ink and the same identical spot accross

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

You can't get better authentication than Ovie's own personal hologram and a JSA Witness. Means someone from Ovie's company AND a JSA representative both watched him sign it and then affixed the holograms. Ink skips sometimes, especially with paint pens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast