Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See railblaze's Items on eBay

Panini needs to figure out what they're doing. I know they like their foil, but they have SO MANY cards coming damaged out of factory-sealed packs that it's kind of absurd. And now they've let a REDEMPTION get packed that looks like that?

I'm sorry, if these cards are supposedly being returned to Panini from the players damaged like this, it's still on Panini quality control to not release something that looks like that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Defaultlie's Items on eBay

Yea, I'm usually not SUPER picky with damage like that, however that is pretty bad. As others have said open a case and see what they can do about fixing it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just call and explain the damage and that you are upset. Every time I call and have a problem they solve the problem before the end of the phone call. Hopefully you will have similar luck.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Just call and explain the damage and that you are upset. Every time I call and have a problem they solve the problem before the end of the phone call. Hopefully you will have similar luck.

I called today and had a horrible experience, the rep working did nothing to alleviate my frustration but only added to it. I was so nice, respectful and courteous and it got me no where. Pretty much it was left with "they cannot guarantee I will get the same card back." I'm not willing to take that gamble, this card contains 2 of my favorite players and is also part of my PC. If worse comes to worse then I guess I will have to keep this card and let bygones be bygones.

As I think about this more and more I realize how stupid this situation is. There is no excuse that this thread should even exist.

is Vegaspuck still active on this site?

I left a message for the manager but did not get a call back today, let's see what happens tomorrow.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Thepoloman88's Items on eBay

panini took care of me when I got damaged cards, extensively can't say the same for topps

SCF Rewards
    Country

Junkini making hockey card fans unhappy since the roll out

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (321)
    Country

I PM'd you the contact info for a few CS reps. I'm sure they'll do their best to assist your situation.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I PM'd you the contact info for a few CS reps. I'm sure they'll do their best to assist your situation.

I received the PM and thank you very much for helping me. I'll update you with the resolution.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good news, the manager called me back today. He promised I would receive the same card back! I am now happy. I will update this thread when the situation is completely resolved.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12