Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 65 of 68 FirstFirst ... 155562636465666768 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was a decent week of graphing here in the Twin Cities and I also got some great TTM returns

TTM:

Brock Osweiler: 3/3
    Out: 10/22 In: 4/8
    Lucas Harrell: 2/3
    Out: 3/11 In: 4/8
    Chris Perez: 4/4
    Austin Meadows: 4/4
    Out: 3/28 In: 4/12

Ronda Rousey: 1/3
    Unbelievable success! She is my favorite women's MMA fighter besides Gina Carano!

IP:

Twins-Mets
    Wasn't a great series because of the cold
    Jeremy Hefner: 1/1
    He was really cool. I was wearing my Texans stocking cap and he joked that he'd sign for me even though I was wearing a Texans hat and I asked him what team was his favorite and it was the Cowboys so we joked around about them for a little bit
    John Buck: 1/1
    Great guy!
    Anthony Recker: 1/1
    Asked him during BP and he said he would after because he couldn't sign during. Then BP ended and everyone ran in and he made a separate trip back out to sign. He was very nice!
    Team Sheet: Pitcher Scott Rice
    Timberwolves

Ricky Rubio: 1/1
    Greg Stiemsma: 1/1
    Alexey Shved: 5/5
    When he signed for me after I asked if I could get his shoes Monday and he said I could. I can't wait for tomorrow's game to get some gear!

Dante Cunningham: 1/1
    Andrei Kirilenko: 2/2 16x20s
    He was nice enough to sign both before the game

Nikola Pekovic: 1/1
    Decided to redo this photo since it didn't turn out well when he signed it in black inside

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool successes! Could you give me
    Ronda rousey's address I can't find it anywhere ,thanks,

BANNED

Country

Cool successes! Could you give me
    Ronda rousey's address I can't find it anywhere ,thanks,

Lol

BANNED

Country

It was a decent week of graphing here in the Twin Cities and I also got some great TTM returns

TTM:

Brock Osweiler: 3/3
    Out: 10/22 In: 4/8
    Lucas Harrell: 2/3
    Chris Perez: 4/4
    Austin Meadows: 4/4

Ronda Rousey: 1/3
    Unbelievable success! She is my favorite women's MMA fighter besides Gina Carano!

IP:

Twins-Mets
    Wasn't a great series because of the cold
    Jeremy Hefner: 1/1
    He was really cool. I was wearing my Texans stocking cap and he joked that he'd sign for me even though I was wearing a Texans hat and I asked him what team was his favorite and it was the Cowboys so we joked around about them for a little bit
    John Buck: 1/1
    Great guy!
    Anthony Recker: 1/1
    Asked him during BP and he said he would after because he couldn't sign during. Then BP ended and everyone ran in and he made a separate trip back out to sign. He was very nice!
    Team Sheet: Pitcher Scott Rice
    Timberwolves

Ricky Rubio: 1/1
    Alexey Shved: 5/5
    When he signed for me after I asked if I could get his shoes Monday and he said I could. I can't wait for tomorrow's game to get some gear!

Dante Cunningham: 1/1
    Andrei Kirilenko: 2/2 16x20s
    He was nice enough to sign both before the game

Nikola Pekovic: 1/1
    Decided to redo this photo since it didn't turn out well when he signed it in black inside

Sounds like you did good after the game. Bummed I couldn't stay. Good luck closing out the season Monday.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Alec! Hope Shved comes through with the shoes!

SCF Rewards
    Country

John Buck he is one nice dude..Congrats on the success as always
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Michael Pineda, Kyle Seager and Carlos Delgado

SCF Rewards
    Country

John Buck he is one nice dude..Congrats on the success as always

Thanks! He was very nice! All the graphers had a lot of nice things to say about him

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had rough drafts due today for a 5 page paper and another 25 page paper, so this week has been pretty hectic. I finally had the time to update my blog to recap this past week of graphing.
    First I'll start with my TTM successes for the week

Nick Toon: 1/3
    Out: 10/22 In: 4/15
    Noah Bean: 4/2 c/o Nikita Season 3 (Address No Longer Valid)
    Out: 3/28 In: 4/16
    Along with signing my 2 8x10s, he sent his own 8x10 along with a really sweet note.
    It reads:
    "Colleen, Thank you for your sweet note, and thank you for being a fan of my work and of "Nikita." Hope you are enjoying the new season. I've enclosed the pictures you sent signed. Hope all is well in your life."
    I am so amazed he took the time to write a note back thanking me for writing him. Nikita is an amazing show! I really hope it gets renewed for a 4th season!

JJ Watt: 2/6
    Out: 3/28 In: 4/18
    Amazing success from 1 of my favorite Texans! I didn't realize a few of the photos hadn't been deleted from my cart when I ordered them. I didn't expect him to sign all 6 but thought I'd try anyways.

Clint Frazier: 6/6 5x7s
    Out: 3/28 In: 4/19

And now for my IP successes from the week...

Final Timberwolves Home Game
    As a devoted fan all season long I was a little disappointed in the final home game. I wasn't able to snag any gear from any Wolves' players :(

Alexey Shved: 3/3
    He smeared 1 when he slid it up on my binder to sign the 1 underneath. My silver marker signed funny on these. I think the tip is fraying too much

JJ Barea: 1/1
    Andrei Kirilenko: 3/3

Chase Budinger: 5/5

And now the Angels-Twins series
    I tried the Angels after the game Monday after I graphed the Wolves game. Pujols signed off the bus and I could've gotten him but a bunch of the guys there pushed me and almost knocked me over the containing rope, and others went around the rope and cut in front of me. So I walked home from the hotel Monday night empty handed.
    I went to Tuesday's game and it was a night to remember!!

Josh Hamilton: 2/2 16x20s, 2 pictures with
    So I got down to my spot near the Angels' dugout where I usually wait for visiting player autographs. As BP progressed we noticed Josh Hamilton signing all the way in the RF corner. At first I was hesitant to run over and lose my spot because I didn't think I'd make it in time. As time went on he kept signing and taking his time, so I ran halfway around Target Field to get to him! HA! So I get down there and there are still a few people next to me to get him before me. As he got to me I told him congrats on the new contract and he said gracias. He was very nice signing both of my 16x20s. Then I got a picture with him! As I left my spot to go back to the Angels' dugout area, I looked at the picture a friend took for me and noticed it was blurry :( so I got back over to my spot and a new mid-20s woman was there with her fiance holding an I <3 Hambone sign. Josh slowly made his way over to our side again. Once he got to our area he took a step back and was looking at all of us joking that he was studying our faces to see who he'd signed for. After that, he went straight to the woman and took a picture with her. She also had his book for him to sign. She introduced her fiance to him (also named Josh), and Hamilton took the time to write a really sweet message about love, marriage, and God in her book and personalized it to them. I am an atheist so the God part didn't do much for me but the fact that, in the midst of all of those autograph seekers, he took the time to write a personal message to a couple was just amazing. He kept signing down the line, moving away from me and all the dealers near me since he'd already signed for us. Soon, a young boy came up next to us so he came back and signed a ball for him. As he was signing for the boy I asked if I could get a new picture since the first one I got was blurry. I was holding my camera and he jokingly said "gimme that thing" and held the camera up and he said ready then took the picture of us! He looked at it and said beautiful and handed it back to me and headed into the dugout! That was probably the coolest athlete interaction I've had in this hobby!
    Josh Hamilton signing for me

Blurry picture

Picture taken by Josh Hamilton :)

Mike Trout: 1/1 16x20
    Trout was a lot tougher to get than Hamilton. He all of a sudden snuck up on me while I was putting my photos away. I'm kicking myself because I didn't have time to prep my gold paint pen well because of that. The autograph is kind of hard to see in person but it's still a Mike Trout 16x20
    Angels Team Sheet:
    Chris Ianetta, Ernesto Frieri, Jerome Williams, and Luis Jimenez

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow that story about Hamilton really got me, what a cool story! I met him at Grand Canyon University when he did a talk about god and stuff he seemed pretty nice. Glad you had a awesome experience with him...Oh also nice trout haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow that story about Hamilton really got me, what a cool story! I met him at Grand Canyon University when he did a talk about god and stuff he seemed pretty nice. Glad you had a awesome experience with him...Oh also nice trout haha.

Thanks! When I called my dad to tell him about it he was just blown away! Definitely something I'm going to remember for a long time!

Page 65 of 68 FirstFirst ... 155562636465666768 LastLast