Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Cratch26's Items on eBay

Excellent thread! I try to update as quickly as possible. I'll echo the sentiments that the "c/o home" routine is a bit frustrating, especially when it's a success for difficult signers. Thanks everyone for keeping the database great!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sidelinegifts's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

i have around 500-1000 new addresses but i really am not fond of the ttm manager. it seems to takes forever to upload an address.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

If you see that in the database, Oxxon or indyreds, needs to know right away so it can be deleted. Its been stated before that The DATABASE was never intended as a tool for mearly showing off a success. Its sole purpose was to be the best FREE address database on the internet. If we even had 70% cooperation with everyone that used it & post in these forums, That database would be the most amazing tool for TTM around i feel. But this is life & people get lazy & put it off, even though they used it to get there address..

oh okay I didn't know that, it's becoming more noticeable I feel, and I won't call out anyone, but it seems specific people do it the majority of the time

i have around 500-1000 new addresses but i really am not fond of the ttm manager. it seems to takes forever to upload an address.

do you have the in a PDF or scannable document? maybe several of us can take some and upload them...i'd be willing to help out

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really like the TTM database it has help me get into TTMs. I also added new address for baseball and non sports. When I find an address i always post it. I was wondering how I delete something that i never sent but was going to? Thanks Chris

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I find the TTM database very helpful. I check the success page often to check signing habits as well. I think that the site and community are very helpful and have made being a newbie to TTM pretty easy.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I really like the TTM database it has help me get into TTMs. I also added new address for baseball and non sports. When I find an address i always post it. I was wondering how I delete something that i never sent but was going to? Thanks Chris

Chris I would be broke as a joke had I personally tested every address that I placed into that thing. Should it be an address that came from a reliable source and be someone that other members may use, I have added them in the past with not even a thought of mailing to it myself! I know that it is better to test them, but to be honest I have added things like hockey players and I am lucky to watch two games a year! With the strike this year that might now even happen! LOL!

Thrilled to see that we do have members who are truely interested in the TTM database!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmoney24246's Items on eBay

just a friendly reminder after our busy thanksgiving breaks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Cratch26's Items on eBay

oh okay I didn't know that, it's becoming more noticeable I feel, and I won't call out anyone, but it seems specific people do it the majority of the time

do you have the in a PDF or scannable document? maybe several of us can take some and upload them...i'd be willing to help out

I'd like to echo this. If you'd like, I would be willing to help out as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can someone delete the guys post about Drew Brees private address? Idk people put those home addresses on the site. It's not what the site is for

SCF Rewards
    Country

With the holidays over I hope everyone is catching up with they're successes if they had forgotten...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12