Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2565727374757677 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great returns. that Worley looks amazing congrats

Thanks, Rick! I love this year's Gypsy Queen cards for signatures. They're hard to beat!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I love how many different Indians we end up getting...now I gotta get the Naquin!

SCF Rewards
    Country

So I've been awful about sending requests out lately...haven't mailed any since my last post. With my senior year of football consuming just about all of my life, I haven't had time nor have I felt like writing much. I did just turn 18 and got a roll of stamps for my birthday, so I'm going to be back to pumping out requests, I hope! Have two successes that haven't been scanned/posted that will go up tomorrow, hopefully, so we'll see how this goes!

SCF Rewards
    Country

First return of my most recent batch, hoping to pump some more out now...shout-out to Riggs for the motivation to send this one out and getting a few more requests out there!

Calbert Cheaney c/o Indians Basketball in 4 days

Pretty sweet return from one of college basketball's best and with incredible speed! Went out Monday, got it back signed on Friday...nice! Have two more successes to scan from August/September coming up next...

SCF Rewards
    Country

that Cheaney turned out nice, Congrats man! look forward to seeing more returns.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And the two I never scanned/posted...these both came in sometime in August (didn't record it, either). Worthy was about 15 month wait while Hudson was a little under a month:

Worthy has a little crease, but still came out pretty awesome; I'm happy with it, especially after that long of a wait! And like I've said, those A&G's always look great signed...

SCF Rewards
    Country

that Cheaney turned out nice, Congrats man! look forward to seeing more returns.

Thanks, Rick! Found it in a box of random stuff shortly after seeing your success; I took that as a sign and sent one his way. Love how it turned out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And another one...

Art Howe, c/o Home, 10 days

Pretty sweet success from a guy who did it all as a player/coach/manager and was portrayed in the Moneyball saga. Beautiful signature, too. Great to be getting mail back again!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think the TTM Gods are happy to know that I'm sending more returns out, as they left me with a couple pretty sweet returns today! Both were awesome for my personal collections and one was really unexpected.

John Cooper, c/o Home, 16 days
    Carlos Santana, c/o Cleveland Indians, Send Date Unknown

I want to assume the Santana was sent around April, based on when I remember sending some requests out. Forgot I even sent to him, so that one was AWESOME to get back. Nice to finally have a decent signature of his. Love how the John Cooper turned out, too. I have Coach Earle Bruce on the same card (that also has a "Go Bucks!" inscription), so I'm really glad to have this back as well. Overall, a great day!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hope to see mine come back, sent mine back late last season. Nice returns

Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2565727374757677 LastLast