Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Red face Stephen Curry's back from BGS Grading

Brought in my Curry's to my LCS and they talked me into sending these to get graded. This is the second time they (including myself overall) have graded cards for me. The first time being way back in 2005, 2 cards - a Shaq auto and Iverson auto. Funny enough I haven't pulled autos of those guys since and both autos were pack pulled. Anyhows, here they are..

09'10 Bowman '48 Stephen Curry Base RC #/2,009 - Graded 9.5
    (This was Topps' tribute to 1948 Bowman Basketball. The base rookies were numbered out of the rookies' draft year 2009.)

09'10 Bowman '48 Stephen Curry Base RC Blue Parallel #/1,948 - Graded 9

09'10 Topps Stephen Curry Base RC - Graded 9

09'10 Topps Stephen Curry Base RC Gold Parallel #/2,009 - Graded 8.5
    (Once again Topps making the Topps base gold parallel numbered to 2009 - the rookies' draft year)

09'10 Topps Chrome Stephen Curry RC #/999 - Graded 9.5

And the "pičce de résistance"..

09'10 Panini Crown Royale Stephen Curry Autograph RC #/399 - Graded 9.5 with 10 Auto

I pulled all of these cards. I always think back to that 2009 draft. The Warriors picked right before the Knicks and drafted Curry. Donnie Walsh, Knicks GM at the time, had even said if Curry was there, he was going to take him. If these were Knicks cards I would never let them go but since they're not... I'm not sure what I'll do.. trade or sell. Or even keep them. Who knows. I'm so excited for playoff basketball, just wish the sorry NY Knicks would get their act together.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (6)
    Country

cha ching!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Upper Deck ePack

nice results indeed

Hidden Content | Hidden Content | T.J. Oshie Patch Archive

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you looking to flip those? Nice Currys

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Thanks for the responses guys, I appreciate it!
    @jordan23 - I'm thinking between either selling them to help fund me grading some cards in my Knicks PC or possibly trade for Knicks cards I like.