Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

READ: Election Night Behavior

I wanted to take a minute to address the upcoming election. This is (like all Presidential elections) a fiercely debated event. I harbor no fantasy that everyone will lock hands here on SCF on election night regardless of who wins. Here are a few ground rules.

1. All SCF rules still apply.

This should go without saying.

2. Absolutely no form of personal attacks are permitted.

The team and I will be particularly vigilant that night, and will be very quick to quell personal attacks. I try to be lenient most of the time, but election night can quickly get out of hand, since there's always a determined winner and loser. If the person you're supporting wins, don't rub it in other members' faces. If your candidate loses, do not lash out at others.

3. Just generally be thoughtful and considerate.

Before you click that "Submit Reply", read what you write. If you wouldn't send that message to your mother, then we don't want it on SCF. If you can't do this, then step away from the computer and come back when you've calmed down. Treat others with the same respect that you want them to give you. We're all passionate about politics here, and all passionate about the election. Just don't let your passion cloud your judgement.

The team and I can't be here all the time just refreshing our screens. If a member is giving you a hard time, please PM myself, Shrewsbury or Frantiic. We're always willing to talk and to help.

Best,
    Kurt

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

The liberals here are gonna go crazy that night be ready !

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

The liberals here are gonna go crazy that night be ready !

Haha, yeah, the conservatives are going to be too depressed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

The conservatives will be having the same funeral scene that they had in 2008. I will be here with my popcorn.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

As a full reminder this will be full enforced in this forum for the entire process. We do over look things at times. However, everyone is on notice for that day and whatever time frame until the full process is complete for the general election.

-and for the Conservatives-bring those crying towels it will be a long wondrous evening for the Democrats! Sorry I just had to

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Don't worry conservatives I got ya.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

will we be crying because obama is still president? not sure if i care if romney wins or not. my crying will take place at tax time

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Before you click that "Submit Reply", read what you write. If you wouldn't send that message to your mother, then we don't want it on SCF. If you can't do this, then step away from the computer and come back when you've calmed down. Treat others with the same respect that you want them to give you. We're all passionate about politics here, and all passionate about the election. Just don't let your passion cloud your judgement.

I get pretty blue when talking to my mother. Looks like I'm in the clear!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

will we be crying because obama is still president? not sure if i care if romney wins or not. my crying will take place at tax time

Why?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

tax increases

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast