Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Anyone Paid Attention to the Jodi Arias Case?

Haven't seen anyone post about it, so not sure if anyone has really paid attention to it, but I have.

If you want a short summary of what happened, she's stabbed her 'boyfriend' 27 times (I believe that was the number), shot him in the head, then slit his throat and claimed (after making several stories up) that it was self defense.

Reason I have found this case so interesting is because I get the feeling that this sick human being might get off easy. I feel like it's really easy to see it wasn't self defense based on the actions (she claims she "doesn't remember doing it"), but it's going to be hard for the jury to convict her. I hope I'm wrong.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I have a friend of mine who is following the case and she calls me on with updates. I haven't followed it that much but your description pretty much sums the case up from what I know of it.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I watch HLN in the morning and mainly from their morning news store they are all about this case. I have followed it a bit, but not too much. It's a really weird case. From what I've seen I think they will find her guilty and won't buy her self defense or abused girlfriend claims.

I will say that the prosecutor of the case annoys me. He's always yelling at and talking down to anyone on the stand for the defense. I think he can do his job and not be a jerk to the witnesses.

I do like how they've plained he up quite a bit. She looks quite different than her photos they show.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think that I actually posted a link to this story when it first came out but no one said anything and I forgot about it.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I watch HLN in the morning and mainly from their morning news store they are all about this case. I have followed it a bit, but not too much. It's a really weird case. From what I've seen I think they will find her guilty and won't buy her self defense or abused girlfriend claims.

I will say that the prosecutor of the case annoys me. He's always yelling at and talking down to anyone on the stand for the defense. I think he can do his job and not be a jerk to the witnesses.

I do like how they've plained he up quite a bit. She looks quite different than her photos they show.

I watch HLN myself, but at night.

I feel like it's so obvious to prove she's been making things up and is just a psycho, but not sure the jury will do it because the prosecutor really hasn't done as good of a job in my opinion as he could with all the evidence on his side.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This case reminds me of the Casey Anthony case for some reason.

SCF Rewards
    Country

She got convicted and might get the death penalty. I think the prosecutor did a good job. He just was annoying. But Hey, he was not there to make friends or nothing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I watch HLN myself, but at night.

watch HLN in the morning... the anchors are much more attractive.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I figured she'd get convicted. I didn't see the whole trial but didn't know if they'd get her for premeditated.

I did see nancy grace on HLN this morning... ugh... she is absolutely unbearable... so annoying.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nancy Grace is awful. I do not like her show at all. The way she talks and everything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast