Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

If you could trade your whole collection for one card, what would it be?

You can interpret that in a handful of ways, I suppose.

Basically, if you could have only just one card in your collection, any card regardless of price or value, what would it be? The *ULTIMATE* Dream Card, if you will.

Have fun with it.

It has to exist. No "I'd make a 8-player NHL Shield autograph, all hard-signed, with Maurice Richard, Sidney Crosby, Wayne Gretzky, Mario Lemieux, Patrick Roy, Gordie Howe, Doug Harvey, and Vladislav Tretiak" type stuff.

And if someone's already claimed "your" card, what would you take as an alternate?

Since I started the thread I get my choice of any piece of cardboard in the universe, and I take...

1951-52 Parkhurst #4 Maurice Richard PSA 9 (only 3 copies in existence have received a grade this high)

To me, The Rocket is the pinnacle of the greatness of the Montreal Canadiens. I could think of no better way to honour that excellence.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I already have my dream card...............

Seriousssslllyyyyyyy tho, the highest grade possible C-56 Cyclone Taylor ............

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mine would have to be the Honus Wagner baseball card ,i'd trade everything I have for it including the kitchen sink lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Mine would have to be the Honus Wagner baseball card ,i'd trade everything I have for it including the kitchen sink lol.

Geez, I felt bad for picking Cyclone over Vezina, but YOU, you went with.......baseball???? Blasphemy :p

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Michigan Wolverines Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @kylemclaren7 See kydollarsign's Items on eBay Instagram:

its the honus wagner! obv answer lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

A mint opc Bobby
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

This

maybe a bit better

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

If I could only have 1 card in my collection, I would want it to be an autographed card featuring my favourite players from the Cup winning 1994 New York Rangers, Adam Graves, Mark Messier, Brian Leetch, and Mike Richter. Since there is no card featuring all four players, I would settle for this: 2011-12 Dominion Pen Pals Triples Black #6 Adam Graves / Brian Leetch / Mark Messier 1/1, which I would then take to Mike Richter's house for him to sign to finish it off for me. I saw this card at the last Toronto Sportscard Expo and almost got drool all over the display case.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

A Rookie Bobby Orr? There aren't any OPC. Only made by Topps that year. OPC didn't start putting cards with their Gum until 1968-69 and before that 1940-41.

OPC was a Canadian Candy Company, not a Card Company.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

A Rookie Bobby Orr? There aren't any OPC. Only made by Topps that year. OPC didn't start putting cards with their Gum until 1968-69 and before that 1940-41.

OPC was a Canadian Candy Company, not a Card Company.

I stand corrected, a bit before my time, thanks, a Topps will do just fine than!! Interesting, OPC must have made a deal with Topps to use their photos and re-brand them??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast