Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aweeks711's Items on eBay

Haven't traded in a LONG time... lets change that!

Hey everyone!

I took a break from the hobby a while ago and sold nearly every single one of my cards.
    The time has come for me to start rebuilding... and so with that being said, i'm looking to make some trades!

I don't have very much inventory in my bucket yet, but I do have a couple good ones.. and those will hopefully be enough to get me started at least.

I personally collect rookies.. but i'll look at anything that catches my eye, and i'm always looking for new traders. Will gladly check buckets!
    Anyways, if you see anything you like just let me know and we can go from there :)

Cheers,
    - Andrea

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See westey13's Items on eBay

Interested in the Artifacts triple and Lucic. Maybe help you get some cards that you can trade for some others. Let me know

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am interested in a couple of you cards. LMK if any of the RCs at the link are of interest to you. Thanks

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ie-Cards-(RCs)
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interested in the Artifacts triple and Lucic. Maybe help you get some cards that you can trade for some others. Let me know

Thank you so much for the reply.. but I didn't see anything I could use for either the triple or the Lucic.

I am interested in a couple of you cards. LMK if any of the RCs at the link are of interest to you. Thanks

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ie-Cards-(RCs)

PM coming to you!

SCF Rewards
    Country

hi andrea, im interested in the lemieux remnants card, have a look at my site please and lmk.
    thanks, p-y

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (478)
    Country
    See steverockalot's Items on eBay

put me second in line for the lemieux jersey

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hang_time8's Items on eBay

they say NFT but i'm interested in the sedin and rypien autos

SCF Rewards
    Country

hi andrea, im interested in the lemieux remnants card, have a look at my site please and lmk.
    thanks, p-y

put me second in line for the lemieux jersey

You both have some nice cards... but nothing i'd want to move the Lemieux for. Thank you for the interest though!

they say NFT but i'm interested in the sedin and rypien autos

As it states, those are NFT.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sdubzz's Items on eBay

cmb for the Cherry Auto. Thanks and welcome back!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See slyner77's Items on eBay

I recently did the same thing.....sold everything and starting back up, I don't have a lot in my inventory, but if you see anything for your Doan patch or Duchene jersey auto let me know :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast