Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See benvolio123's Items on eBay

Talking Stadiumclub and AlabamaSlamma

Stadiumclub will send a Kobe Bryant Exquisite 03-04 limited Logos 6/75 to Enigma. Once the card arrived, AlabamaSlamma will send 1400.00 to Stadiumclub. Once money received, Enigma will send the card to AlabamaSlamma. AlabamaSlamma will pay for Escrow and shipping fee from Enigma. Payment method will be posted once agreed upon.
    Last edited by stadiumclub; 07-04-2010 at 08:46 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (17)
    Country

Agreed.

Stadiumclub will send a Kobe Bryant Exquisite 03-04 limited Logos 6/75 to Enigma. Once the card arrived, AlabamaSlamma will send 1400.00 to Stadiumclub. Once money received, Enigma will send the card to AlabamaSlamma. AlabamaSlamma will pay for Escrow and shipping fee from Enigma. Payment method will be posted once agreed upon.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sounds good...please post a scan of the card in the thread and I'll send my mailing info...

I am going out of town tomorrow until Saturday. I would suggest holding off on sending until the end of the week so the card doesn't just sit in my box for days. Less likely for something bad to happen that way...

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Will send on Friday so when it arrived, you will be there for it.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (17)
    Country

works for me. i will hold off on sending the cashier's check until Enigma receives the card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Card mailed today insured and signature confirmation. Should arrive on Monday.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (17)
    Country

shipping & escrow costs sent to enigma via paypal gift. will overnight cashier's check to stadiumclub when enigma receives the kobe.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (17)
    Country

picked up the cashier's check from Wachovia today. once enigma receives the kobe and posts a pic, i will overnight the check to stadiumclub.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Card is in hand...waiting for the scanner to warm up and I'll post a pic...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast