Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 31 of 68 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

How much for the Luke Ridnour 8x10?

How does $15 sound? Plus $3 shipping

NO SALES NO TRADING ALLOWED

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool Trayce autograph!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool Trayce autograph!

Thanks! Happy to get him for the 2012 Heritage Minors set

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today I sent out 20 requests of 8x10 photos. I think it will be my last mailing of 2012. I need to start saving up for the holidays and I will also start saving up for Spring Training postage! I am going through every team's 40 man roster and Top 20 prospects list to put together my mailing list. I am almost done with the AL. It is a tedious process haha

Wow today was an amazing mail day!! What a great way to end my Friday after a long day of class and work. It was a bit of a stressful day since there was a shooting in downtown Minneapolis not too far from my apartment and our Minneapolis campus. Luckily I was in St. Paul and safe!

Well this could quite possibly be the greatest TTM return I've ever received!
    Pat Summitt: 1/1
    Out: 10/12 In: 11/16
    Tennessee has gotten off to a rough start under new coach Holly Warlick but I know they will turn it around. Warlick is a great coach and it's sad that people have the high expectations for her that they had for Summitt
    Tommy Joseph: 1/1
    Out: 10/22 In: 11/16
    Nick Franklin: 4/4
    Kevin Zeitler: 3/3
    The Prestige smeared pretty badly unfortunately. Based on the back of 1 card it looks like he signed the Prestige then put it under the next card to sign before the ink was dry

Ebay Pickup
    Telvin Nash 2012 Bowman Platinum Certified Autograph
    $5

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kolten Wong: 1/1
    Out: 10/22 In: 11/5
    He signed with a regular blue ink pen and personalized it. It came out absolutely terrible. I will definitely resend to him at Spring Training and may even include a Sharpie. Has anyone else had this problem with Wong?
    Boone Whiting: 1/1
    Out: 10/22 In: 11/5

Heres my Kolten Wong one, I sent him a photo and it turned out pretty nice. Better than I expected.. I say either retry in the Spring on him as he is back in Hawaii now or maybe I could talk to him and hook ya up? Haha, if all else fails I could.

Love the Boone one, seems like a sleeper in this organization.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Heres my Kolten Wong one, I sent him a photo and it turned out pretty nice. Better than I expected.. I say either retry in the Spring on him as he is back in Hawaii now or maybe I could talk to him and hook ya up? Haha, if all else fails I could.

Love the Boone one, seems like a sleeper in this organization.

Wow that'd be awesome! I'm gonna try him again at Spring Training! And Boone Whiting spent some time with the QC River Bandits this season and when they came Clinton at the end of the season a guy that traveled all over the Midwest League to see teams said Whiting is going to be really good. The guy went to over 125 MWL games so he seemed to know a thing or 2 about talent haha unfortunately I didn't have anything for him then so I'm glad I got him TTM! I appreciate the Wong offer too!

SCF Rewards
    Country

No problem, I'll think about it. Just keep me in mind when the season is closer next year.. I'm still waiting for boat loads of stuff from the guys.. Lance Lynn and Mitchell Boggs are 2 of the main ones I'm waiting on :)

Of course I've only had to send to a few right now (Carlos Martinez, Jason Motte, Kolten, and Michael Wacha).. most just provide me stuff.. nice gig to have..

SCF Rewards
    Country

No problem, I'll think about it. Just keep me in mind when the season is closer next year.. I'm still waiting for boat loads of stuff from the guys.. Lance Lynn and Mitchell Boggs are 2 of the main ones I'm waiting on :)

Of course I've only had to send to a few right now (Carlos Martinez, Jason Motte, Kolten, and Michael Wacha).. most just provide me stuff.. nice gig to have..

You seem to have some awesome connections!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

You seem to have some awesome connections!!

Yeah when it comes to the Cardinals but elsewhere? Haha. All started with David Freese end of 2009.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah when it comes to the Cardinals but elsewhere? Haha. All started with David Freese end of 2009.

Good guy to have a connection with haha!

Page 31 of 68 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast