Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (27)
    Country
    See Goalysgirl's Items on eBay

Also, I'm sorry I have to show this to you, but from the game summary of the Caps - Flyers game:

19:35 PHI Harry Zolnierczyk : Kneeing (maj) (Mathieu Perreault)
    19:35 PHI Harry Zolnierczyk : Game Misconduct

But still, clearly clean right?

Do you live in a cave? You do know the league rescinded those because they were wrong, right?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you live in a cave? You do know the league rescinded those because they were wrong, right?

I suppose that makes cheating a second time ok then.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (27)
    Country

I suppose that makes cheating a second time ok then.

So the league steps up and says the hit was clean, and the penalty call was wrong, but you still can not understand it. Id suggest you go educate yourself and stop making yourself look like a moron.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So the league steps up and says the hit was clean, and the penalty call was wrong, but you still can not understand it. Id suggest you go educate yourself and stop making yourself look like a moron.

Guy gets a game misconduct two straight games for the exact same thing, but he's still innocent. Makes sense to everyone, right?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

Should never wish for a players career to end with an injury of any kind
    happens too often

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Im a Pens fan who hates the flyers and Rinaldo a pest that I cant stand but I would never wish harm on the guy. He plays 110% every game. I wish the Pens had him. That play today doesnt warrant a crosscheck to the face and honestly im not sure is warrants a suspension either.

If ottawa had Rinaldo they would love him. I admire guys like him who play 110% every game. There are players on every team who have a slight history of dirtyness but I wont name names. To say that he has no place in the NHL is a joke.

I call it the Burrows Effect. I think Alexandre Burrows is awesome. Most Canucks fans do. Everyone else hates him.

And rightfully so. If he played for any other team in the league, I'd want his head. But he doesn't. He plays for Vancouver, he does a great job all over the ice, never takes a shift off even when his linemates/teammates do. He's a great player who gets right under the skin of any and every opponent.
    For years everyone said he's a hack, he doesn't belong in the league, he's gutless, etc, etc. Now listen to the analysts talk about Burrows. He's "the smartest player on the Canucks," "sees the ice better than most of the league" and "more than useful in all situations" now. You never hear the "Oh Burrows did this/that" anymore. His game has developed after his annoyingness and speed got him into the league in the first place.
    Rinaldo may take that route, he may take the Matt Cooke route, I don't know and he probably doesn't either. Obviously someone who's opinion actually matter thinks Rinaldo belongs in the league and I'm not going to call him a worthless good just yet.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (27)
    Country

What part of the fact that the league took back the first penalty and said it was wrong doesnt make sense to you? Let me spell it out for you. He received ONE GAME MISCONDUCT, the first one was RESCINDED. Do you understand english?

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

I call it the Burrows Effect. I think Alexandre Burrows is awesome. Most Canucks fans do. Everyone else hates him.

And rightfully so. If he played for any other team in the league, I'd want his head. But he doesn't. He plays for Vancouver, he does a great job all over the ice, never takes a shift off even when his linemates/teammates do. He's a great player who gets right under the skin of any and every opponent.
    For years everyone said he's a hack, he doesn't belong in the league, he's gutless, etc, etc. Now listen to the analysts talk about Burrows. He's "the smartest player on the Canucks," "sees the ice better than most of the league" and "more than useful in all situations" now. You never hear the "Oh Burrows did this/that" anymore. His game has developed after his annoyingness and speed got him into the league in the first place.
    Rinaldo may take that route, he may take the Matt Cooke route, I don't know and he probably doesn't either. Obviously someone who's opinion actually matter thinks Rinaldo belongs in the league and I'm not going to call him a worthless good just yet.

You hit the nail on the head... The guy is loved here in Philly... PS Enjoy Tom Sestito ;) (Loved that guy too, and Vancouver has been screaming for toughness for awhile)

SCF Rewards
    Country

What part of the fact that the league took back the first penalty and said it was wrong doesnt make sense to you? Let me spell it out for you. He received ONE GAME MISCONDUCT, the first one was RESCINDED. Do you understand english?

Wow, do you speak to everyone this way?

Anyways, Zolnierczyk was suspended 4 games.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (27)
    Country

Wow, do you speak to everyone this way?

Anyways, Zolnierczyk was suspended 4 games.

No. Just people like you who struggle with simple things like the English language.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast