Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

You don't have to weigh anything? That's what has always confused me.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You don't have to weigh anything? That's what has always confused me.

Not with flat rate. You can put whatever weight you wish in the field. But if just shipping a bubble, you do need the weight. It's fairly easy to guesstimate.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's the link to the one I use in Paypal. Ever since I started using this option I love. I drop packages in the mail on the way to work and no longer have to wait in line. With the DC, I can track my orders right through paypal's website.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

Here's the link to the one I use in Paypal. Ever since I started using this option I love. I drop packages in the mail on the way to work and no longer have to wait in line. With the DC, I can track my orders right through paypal's website.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

How exactly does the Paypal one work? I had a guy want me to do postage online cause it was cheaper for him. So he paid by paypal, but I saw no option near his name on my transactions to print shipping label. Can I do it manually? He also sent by paypal gift. Does that matter? That link you just post I couldn't find before. So maybe that will work rather than having to use my CC on USPS.com.

Also how do you get to that page from your main paypal page? I did save your link just in case I need it.
    Last edited by roaddogg02316; 03-27-2011 at 08:56 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (8)
    Country
    Navy
    See cbuskstwar's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Paypal:

On the account tab there is a direct link to multi order shipping. You can manually create a shipping labels

SCF Rewards
    Country

Paypal:

On the account tab there is a direct link to multi order shipping. You can manually create a shipping labels

Ok I clicked on the My account tab and see nothing about shipping.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

How exactly does the Paypal one work? I had a guy want me to do postage online cause it was cheaper for him. So he paid by paypal, but I saw no option near his name on my transactions to print shipping label. Can I do it manually? He also sent by paypal gift. Does that matter? That link you just post I couldn't find before. So maybe that will work rather than having to use my CC on USPS.com.

Also how do you get to that page from your main paypal page? I did save your link just in case I need it.

The button will not appear if a person sends you a gift payment.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The button will not appear if a person sends you a gift payment.

Ah but I can still use that link you posted before with no trouble I'd hope? That logged me right into the page for shipping under my account and all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12