Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

A question for republicans....

This is 100% hypothetical.. but i'd like honest answers..

If 4 years from now the country is much better off... unemployment is lower, the debt/deficit are on their way down.. the country is back on track.. would you vote for a democrat in 2016?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

I will say that is the honest reason why I switched and voted for Obama this time around. I didn't have blinders on and saw the improvements as well as the starting steps towards other possible accomplishments in the future. I was smart enough to know whether it was Obama or McCain that it would take more than a first term for either one to correct all that was going downhill when they would be taking over. I was more than surprised and pleased that Obama did more than I expected from either candidate so this time around Obama earned my vote for another term

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

This is 100% hypothetical.. but i'd like honest answers..

If 4 years from now the country is much better off... unemployment is lower, the debt/deficit are on their way down.. the country is back on track.. would you vote for a democrat in 2016?

Depends on who it is and who they are running against. FYI I did not vote straight ticket yesterday.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes if we don't enter into a economic collapse as a catalyst to a formal global government sure why not. I think we are at the point of no return. The debt is out of control and people are not going back to work. Its out of control because people have given up looking for work and the gov't is giving them welfare. Wait until that stops you will realize the threshold of the point of no return really fast. I hope Im wrong just as Im sure you are.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I'm not a republican or a democrat but history shows that no matter what happens in four years, when the next election comes a large strategy of the republican party will be to link the new Dem candidate closely to Obama and point out whatever faults he has in the Republican party's eyes. The Dems did it with McCain and it will always be a major strategy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

Yes if we don't enter into a economic collapse as a catalyst to a formal global government sure why not. I think we are at the point of no return. The debt is out of control and people are not going back to work. Its out of control because people have given up looking for work and the gov't is giving them welfare. Wait until that stops you will realize the threshold of the point of no return really fast. I hope Im wrong just as Im sure you are.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

Well I am not a republican but I will vote for the best person for the job as I always have. So if the democrat is the best person than yes.