Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Upper Deck Announces Return of O-Pee-Chee Wrapper Redemption Program

http://upperdeckblog.com/2013/06/upp...14-nhl-season/

A special red-bordered version of the entire 600-card set and a unique 50-card O-Pee-Chee Stamps set will be available for collectors to claim through a wrapper redemption program. Here is how it works:

1. Purchase HOBBY packs of 2013-14 O-Pee-Chee NHL and collect the empty wrappers.
    2. Submit groups of 50 HOBBY wrappers from 2013-14 O-Pee-Chee NHL to an Upper Deck Certified Diamond Dealer (CDD) in Canada.
    3. The CDD will send in groups of 50 HOBBY wrappers for their customers to Upper Deck’s CanadianFulfillmentCenter. Shipping information will be provided directly to Upper Deck’s network of Certified Diamond Dealers in Canada.
    4. Upper Deck will send one six-card pack for every 50 HOBBY wrappers received consisting of five red-bordered O-Pee-Chee parallel cards and one O-Pee-Chee Stamps card.
    5. CDD will contact their customers to come pick up their packs when they arrive back at the shop.

New for the 2013-14 NHL season is the O-Pee-Chee Stamps set!

The promotion will only be available through Upper Deck’s network of Certified Diamond Dealers in Canada. The promotion is available while supplies last and Upper Deck will issue a “last call” warning when these packs are nearing depletion. There are no charges tied to receiving these packs from Upper Deck although some shops may request a nominal shipping and handling fee to send the wrappers in to Upper Deck’s Canadian Fulfillment Center. Packs are being produced now and will be available for immediate shipping.

Find red-bordered parallel cards of stars like Sidney Crosby!

It is important to note, there will be 100 cards featuring members of the 2013-14 NHL Upper Deck Double Rookie Class. These cards will likely attract a lot of attention and should be in high demand. Look for standout rookies like Vladimir Tarasenko, Nail Yakupov, Alex Galchenyuk, Jonathan Huberdeau and many more to collect from this special set!

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those cards look like they were designed by one of those companies you give pictures to and pay to produce customs.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

They need to do something like this for collectors in the U.S.A.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See breakawaysc's Items on eBay

Very cool, glad they're doing it again this year. Got to see a lot of OPC previews a few weeks ago at the Universal summit and its looking pretty good. There are going to be some Hamilton Tigers cards in OPC which I am pretty excited about. Its been about 90 years since we had an NHL team here in Hamilton so as you can imagine its quite difficult to get anything Tigers related.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jogesc2's Items on eBay

Very cool, glad they're doing it again this year. Got to see a lot of OPC previews a few weeks ago at the Universal summit and its looking pretty good. There are going to be some Hamilton Tigers cards in OPC which I am pretty excited about. Its been about 90 years since we had an NHL team here in Hamilton so as you can imagine its quite difficult to get anything Tigers related.

I pulled a Hamilton Tigers patch form a box of 2012/13 OPC a month or so ago

SCF Rewards
    Country

I pulled a Hamilton Tigers patch form a box of 2012/13 OPC a month or so ago

I knew they were in last year's OPC but I never seen any. Got a pic?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jogesc2's Items on eBay

I knew they were in last year's OPC but I never seen any. Got a pic?

I'll post it tonight, it's for trade or sale if you want it

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok cool, thank you. I am thinking of putting together a little shrine in the store.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Glad the program is back, I'm sure the Canadians will love it again. Looks like I'll have a case worth of wrappers up for trade unless I find somebody willing to redeem them for me.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

As an American, I'm annoyed that this is a Canadian only promo, but it is what it is.

However, is it me or does anyone foresee an issue with way the redemption process is setup. Hand over your wrappers to a dealer, they send it in and they control what packs you receive (if any)? Yes, I'm assuming a small majority of shop owners could be less than honorable and keep the packs for themselves to do what they wish with them.

What if its a kid that buys or gets 3-4 blasters for his/her birthday, will the CDD except these or only from packs purchased in the store?

I ask because I can probably get a ton of wrappers in the Buffalo area, but would a dealer take them from me (or someone in the GTA that trades for them)?

Sorry if I'm a negative Nancy about it, but I don't like the setup of this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast