Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See denvertixs's Items on eBay

Updated booklets, APR, Patchs, Autos, RNH SEGUIN AND MORE!

http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w...20and%20trade/

My son told me something and i will apply this. Spend $150 Ill toss a nice bonus card. Spend $250 Ill toss a nice rookie. Spend $500 well Ill give you 2 or so nice pieces as a token of our appreciation

Brodeur Prime auto x50

Tons RNH

Tons APR

Schefeile Dominion APR x/5, 2 Prime Rookie autos x99

Hall/Seguin rookies

So much check it out.

Looking to sell as i need pay my CC off from Sandy...We unfortunately were affected and max CC to get my place in order. I will consider some trades for Shields/Cool 1/1s, APR from Cup, Cup Draft boards and Cup gear shoot list.. seeking anyone of those I listed. Other items I am seeking are these Players: Sean Coutourier, Nyguist, Seguin I dont have, RNH I dont have, Kruger... Autos with 4 or more. I am open to most...Just PM me and lets make a deal.
    Last edited by tkachuk1; 11-21-2012 at 11:56 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cojosportcollectables's Items on eBay

Interested in your RNH luxury Suite ARP. I have this and some other sick cards!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

Where are you located that Sandy got to you? I have a few friends/co-workers who lost cars and houses from that mess. I'm on Long Island btw.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

thanks but have 2 Krger FW APR.. I like yours but the RNH is going towards and equal 1 for 1..If theres anything else you can use lmk and lets do a deal. If not I understand.
    Interested in your RNH luxury Suite ARP. I have this and some other sick cards!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Maine my friend. Lost 2 50 foot plus oak trees in front a 100 foot pine in back. :(
    Where are you located that Sandy got to you? I have a few friends/co-workers who lost cars and houses from that mess. I'm on Long Island btw.

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

I'll take the Galiardi.... ;) just kidding still drool over it but can't afford it but will get to tour second sig soon, been so busy with work.

Free bump for an awesome member!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My son told me something and i will apply this. Spend $150 Ill toss a nice bonus card. Spend $250 Ill toss a nice rookie. Spend $500 well Ill give you 2 or so nice pieces as a token of our appreciation.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Brother I really wish I could just give you it.. Your a great guy and it really does belng in your PC...If I hit the lotto or something its yours...I feel bad that its in my collection and not yours...If I can get another Prime Ties I will make a valid effort to trade you it...Thanks for the kind words... Your a great guy as well. Talk soon mate..
    I'll take the Galiardi.... ;) just kidding still drool over it but can't afford it but will get to tour second sig soon, been so busy with work.

Free bump for an awesome member!

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

Brother I really wish I could just give you it.. Your a great guy and it really does belng in your PC...If I hit the lotto or something its yours...I feel bad that its in my collection and not yours...If I can get another Prime Ties I will make a valid effort to trade you it...Thanks for the kind words... Your a great guy as well. Talk soon mate..

Haha no worries man! I do expect anything for free, I am determined to buy it in the future when I can, the fiance would love me forever (she's the Galiardi freak) I just seen you had another threads going amd wanted to give you a free bump and wanted to let you knw I didn't forget about your second banner :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ha thx champ!