Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Obama keeps promise on coal

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/...#ixzz1vdALNXOI

Can't wait to have to dip into my savings to pay the power bill.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

and people want another four years of this?

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

Why are we even still using a dirty ancient non renewable resource like coal for power anyways, what are we cavemen...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I Wont even waste my time to read the story due to the source....

SCF Rewards
    Country

I Wont even waste my time to read the story due to the source....

My exact thoughts....

But I know someone will counter with some type of argument that all media is biased and blah, blah, blah.

Point is that we all know what Faux News is all about.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

Why are we even still using a dirty ancient non renewable resource like coal for power anyways, what are we cavemen...

Because it's MUCH more efficient than any other viable alternative.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

My exact thoughts....

But I know someone will counter with some type of argument that all media is biased and blah, blah, blah.

Point is that we all know what Faux News is all about.

No, the counter argument is that while you may not agree with everything on fox, they do print news stories containing facts. This is an opinion piece, but it is loaded with verifiable facts about the state of the coal-fired electrical industry in our country. Or you could just stick your head in the sand and act like Obama isn't doing his best to bankrupt the fossil fuel industry to everyone's detriment (except his cronies in the green energy industry).

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

Because it's MUCH more efficient than any other viable alternative.

Thats what they lead people to believe, just like they say nuclear energy is clean and safe......

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

i love how people knock fox news and yet never seem to have a problem with huffington post, islamaphobia, or a random blog. come on guys. feel free to say that fox is biased, i honestly could care less. but you can't even pretend that fox is worse than half the junk that gets sourced on here.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No, the counter argument is that while you may not agree with everything on fox, they do print news stories containing facts. This is an opinion piece, but it is loaded with verifiable facts about the state of the coal-fired electrical industry in our country. Or you could just stick your head in the sand and act like Obama isn't doing his best to bankrupt the fossil fuel industry to everyone's detriment (except his cronies in the green energy industry).

Um....I don't agree with Faux on anything....period!

I can go as far as saying that most if not ALL news sources have some bias to them....

However, no one has perfected the art of spin, bias, and flat out LYING as Fox News.

I've been on so many arguments about them that I simply won't bother this time.

I won't be discussing on this subject because I'm not going to bother reading a story from those people.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast