Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Throwing my hat in the Customs ring

I've dabbled with making some cards in the past, mostly of the local minor league hockey team so my son could use them to get autographs; I only used Windows Publisher. I never got too technical. But after seeing some of the amazing custom work that some of the guys on here create, I wanted to try to do something a little better. I am using Gimp now, and there's been a real learning curve. Below is my first effort. I know, I know, Hambone's an Angel now, but I'm a Rangers fan that can't quite let go...

I will continue to try to get better, but I had pretty much come to the end of the road with my first design. BTW, this card is 3" x 4.5". I wanted something a little bigger for TTM autos, and Ultra makes a 3.5 x 5 toploader that these will ship in nicely.

I welcome any and feedback and suggestions. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sidelinegifts's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

i like it very much! have you ever thought about changing to a landscape view card onstead of a portrait view card?

SCF Rewards
    Country

i like it very much! have you ever thought about changing to a landscape view card onstead of a portrait view card?

Thanks! I do like landscape aspect a lot- I'll see if I can work something up in that format. Thanks for the suggestion.