Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Please Note - doodaa24 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See doodaa24's Items on eBay

WTTF Brock Osweiler and Terrelle Pryor rc autos

Hello
    looking to pick up auto rcs of the two mentioned guys.Let me know what you have and if you like anything in my bucket.Thanks
    Chad

SCF Rewards
    Country

up please
    Chad

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (21)
    Country
    See mlbrogdon's Items on eBay

I am interested in the Doug Martin (is it numbered)and the Greg Childs autos.
    I am picking up a Brock Osweiler 2012 Topps 1984 Autograph numbered to #100 today at tradeday.
    The Martin if it isn't numbered is $25 and the Child is $12. The Brock is $50 do you have any UGA players autos or GU'ed. plmk
    http://s7.beta.photobucket.com/user/...05fc5.jpg.html
    Last edited by mlbplb; 12-22-2012 at 03:28 PM.
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Hidden Content (Game used)
    Hidden Content (Auto's)
    Hidden Content (Auto's / Jersey's)
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am picking up a Brock Osweiler 2012 Topps 1984 Autograph numbered to #100 today at tradeday.
    The Martin if it isn't numbered is $25 and the Child is $12. The Brock is $50 do you have any UGA players autos or GU'ed. plmk

I will check for you, which Martin do you like, the inception? is there any specific players you are looking for?

Chad
    Last edited by doodaa24; 12-22-2012 at 02:18 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (21)
    Country

Originally Posted by mlbplb

I will check for you, which Martin do you like, the inception? is there any specific players you are looking for?

Chad

Yes the inception. I would like this year rookies in my signature or AJ Green rookie year stuff. lmk Malcolm

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally Posted by mlbplb

Yes the inception. I would like this year rookies in my signature or AJ Green rookie year stuff. lmk Malcolm

not seeing any of the rcs..do have an AJ Green Elite aspirations die cut rc # 18/92.. also have a Martin inception patch #2/10 in my bucket if you like that
    Chad

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (21)
    Country

not seeing any of the rcs..do have an AJ Green Elite aspirations die cut rc # 18/92.. also have a Martin inception patch #2/10 in my bucket if you like that
    Chad

What are you putting on the patch(Doug Martin)?
    I put the pic of the Brock on the 1st post I did.
    Last edited by mlbplb; 12-22-2012 at 03:30 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (21)
    Country

Originally Posted by doodaa24
    Chad

What are you putting on the patch(Doug Martin)?
    I put the pic of the Brock on the 1st post I did.

I really want a auto of Doug Martin $25 and the Child auto at $12. The patch #10 is $60. Is there anything else that interest you on my thread. to complete the deal. plmk Malcolm

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will check your bucket and pm u when i get home

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Air Force

Hi,
    I have this Pryor...

Really like the Doug Martin Inception Auto, Kuechly Auto /49, or Jimmy Graham Crown Royale Auto

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast