Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Boss accused of murdering employee in cold blood at his home

You conservatives want to cry about the so called liberal media. Why wasn't this story carried in any of the major news outlets? I had to go to an alternative website for this story. I'm sure that some of our conservative members will come up with everything they can to make the victim the bady guy.

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publ...cle_9422.shtml
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not sure how to make the victim a bad guy....I'm racking my brain lol. Shouldn't have had a gun pointed at him at all.

I also don't know why the mainstream wouldn't pick it up, but there are MANY examples of that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

veggie - you have reached a level where it makes me sick to even read anything you write. you are so far biased it isn't even funny anymore. no one conservative feels the need to make the victim the bad guy. There are murders every night in nearly every major city. why should this one have been talked about on national media? it isn't a conspiracy, it is a murder. they can't report them all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

There are murders every night in nearly every major city. why should this one have been talked about on national media? it isn't a conspiracy, it is a murder. they can't report them all.

Was thinking along similar lines, but gave Veggie the benefi of the doubt. The shooter wasn't arrested for a few weeks...the lack of official response is what should be reported on.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

veggie - you have reached a level where it makes me sick to even read anything you write. you are so far biased it isn't even funny anymore. no one conservative feels the need to make the victim the bad guy. There are murders every night in nearly every major city. why should this one have been talked about on national media? it isn't a conspiracy, it is a murder. they can't report them all.

And yet, when the media ignores something you feel strongly about, they're the evil liberal media hellbent on ignoring your issues and only focussing on their own.

That level of hypocrisy makes me sick to read.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And yet, when the media ignores something you feel strongly about, they're the evil liberal media hellbent on ignoring your issues and only focussing on their own.

That level of hypocrisy makes me sick to read.

feel free to find me a post where i have talked about the evil liberal media hellbent on ignoring my issues. When i say things, i at least stick to factual things that someone has posted. You however, just attack me in defense of veggie despite the fact that you are not speaking truth.

sorry that the things you have made up about me make you sick. i try and only getting emotionally affected by things that actually happened.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

feel free to find me a post where i have talked about the evil liberal media hellbent on ignoring my issues. When i say things, i at least stick to factual things that someone has posted. You however, just attack me in defense of veggie despite the fact that you are not speaking truth.

sorry that the things you have made up about me make you sick. i try and only getting emotionally affected by things that actually happened.

Yup, you're perfect. You don't go around slagging one guy and saying little to nothing else. You aren't in the least bit biased. Your opinion is the only one that matters. You are a God among men. Me and veg are scum. I don't have an opinion, I just agree with some guy I've never even seen because you say so.
    Feel better? Can people who actually have something to say that isn't "I don't like ypu" continue now?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yup, you're perfect. You don't go around slagging one guy and saying little to nothing else. You aren't in the least bit biased. Your opinion is the only one that matters. You are a God among men. Me and veg are scum. I don't have an opinion, I just agree with some guy I've never even seen because you say so.
    Feel better? Can people who actually have something to say that isn't "I don't like ypu" continue now?

what's wrong? don't like being called out for your false accusation? i'm sorry, i didn't realize veggies original post was anything more than a "i don't like you" thread directed at all the conservatives on the board?

i now remember why i didn't post here for like 2 months. sorry for rejoining the conversation.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

what's wrong? don't like being called out for your false accusation? i'm sorry, i didn't realize veggies original post was anything more than a "i don't like you" thread directed at all the conservatives on the board?

i now remember why i didn't post here for like 2 months. sorry for rejoining the conversation.

I've never seen you make a poi t that didn't include an insult at veg, me, alex or some mix of the three. I can take accusations just fine. I look at who's making it and decide if it's worthwhile. Since all you you really do is insult three people here, no accusation from you is worth my time. If you come up with an opinion instead of random insults, let me know. I won't be holding my breath though.

Oh, and to anyone who understands this, remember when I said I wouldn't point fingers?
    Last edited by Wickabee; 12-17-2012 at 01:27 PM.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

Church.....lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast