Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 416 of 556 FirstFirst ... 316366406413414415416417418419426466516 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone heading to the Big Daddy show mind getting me Wilbert Montgomery and Manny Trillo?

Im def going! if Druce can't do it let me know

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool, between Jeff, Mike and EJ I will meet up with one of you.

Thanks fellas

SCF Rewards
    Country

MONDAY NIGHT RAW coming here!

Anyone know if the WWE does any kind of fan fests before their events? I'd love to get The Rock's graph

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone know if the WWE does any kind of fan fests before their events? I'd love to get The Rock's graph

nope! Your best bet is to stick around all day and try to get guys when they come in the afternoon to rehearse for the show and get ready. But I think they have special parking away from everyone so it's impossible to get to them. and for the big names like the Rock and Cena they sneak them in behind the big traveling trucks or something...

Your best bet is to stalk the Rock on Twitter and see if he post anything. i know last year he was at the Eagles facility working out with Burkholder and a few of the players prior to Raw and then was out getting something to eat and took pics and autographs with a few people but... I been trying to get the rock for years and he has been impossible to get and try to meet.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hell the rock doesn't even sign at the WWE Axxess prior to Mania that he is participating in... His last signing that i remember was in 2005 at San Diego.... Im hoping Hershey is a little better as I got 5th row and their parking is a little better than WFC.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I heard they stay at hotels though, so maybe that's a possibility. Though I think the Rock has property in Philly so maybe he doesnt stay there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I heard they stay at hotels though, so maybe that's a possibility. Though I think the Rock has property in Philly so maybe he doesnt stay there.

Some do but usually the night before depending if they had a show on Sunday. He doesn't have property in Philly i don't htink but still has a bunch of friends and family that live in the Lehigh Valley. Since he is scheduled for Raw in Philly on MOnday and Smackdown in Hershey on Tuesday he might stay with a family member but worth a shot. Like i said basically stalk him on twitter lol.

i was mad he was at Novacare Complex when i wasn't there that Monday because i had work to do and couldn't cover the Reid presser lol Probably the best chance for me to ever meet him

SCF Rewards
    Country

i've seen people on other boards rack WWE at the airport

SCF Rewards
    Country

i agree...it is the begining of the wrestling week. the talent usually flies into the Monday night raw city, picks up a rental car before driving to the arena. they then usually drive to a hotel after the show, stay over and head out early to get to the next city for the smack down taping.

i've seen people on other boards rack WWE at the airport

SCF Rewards
    Country

i agree...it is the begining of the wrestling week. the talent usually flies into the Monday night raw city, picks up a rental car before driving to the arena. they then usually drive to a hotel after the show, stay over and head out early to get to the next city for the smack down taping.

Cyberer you want to go? lol

Page 416 of 556 FirstFirst ... 316366406413414415416417418419426466516 ... LastLast