Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

So that's why Chicago, Los Angeles, Baltimore, Detroit, Philadelphia, Hartford, etc all have zero crime and gun deaths and all those "gun nut" places are death traps in America....oh wait.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

gun sales went up because people thought their right to purchase them was going to be taken away.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

gun sales went up because people thought their right to purchase them was going to be taken away.

By Whom? You don't listen well, and neither do your ilk. Nobody wants to take guns away. How many times do you have to be told. How thick is the Neo-Con skull? It's appearing to be made out of concrete.

SCF Rewards
    Country

because people thought

people don't mean me and thought doesn't mean know

SCF Rewards
    Country

You are right, there is a culture of guns. However, where you fail to give credence is that the vast majority of those gun deaths will not be committed by law abiding citizens that legally own guns. So passing laws that restrict those law abiding citizens and their legally owned guns will accomplish virtually nothing.

Law abiding citizens?!??

Were any of those madmen (Columbine, Virginia Tech, Aurora, Newtown) criminals before they did what they did?

NO!

They were "Law abiding citizens".....with VERY EASY access to guns.

You forgot the liberals. They are the ones who called it "political suicide" to leave the Feinstein bill in and agreed to remove it rather than fight for it. The liberals don't care either.

You're funny if you think the democrat leaders in congress are liberals....they're nothing more than COWARDS!

They give in before the battle is even fought!

If I really thought they were liberals, I would still be a democrat......but I'm not, because they're NOT!

Only a few democrats are true progressives.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Duane - when I use the word "ban" I am not talking about sales. I am talking about possession. I do however agree with you that the bigger issue and the focus should be placed on keeping all guns out of the hands of criminals.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Because they were told so...but by whom...?

SCF Rewards
    Country

conspiracy theorists?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

conspiracy theorists?

That's half RIGHT...

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast