Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could Michael Jordan still play at 50?

SCF Rewards
    Country

He could but he wouldn't be anything more than a bench guy that could give you bursts of scoring. He wouldn't bring much to the defensive side I would think at that age though.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (8)
    Country
    Navy
    See cbuskstwar's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

He could but he wouldn't be anything more than a bench guy that could give you bursts of scoring. He wouldn't bring much to the defensive side I would think at that age though.

Totally agree, I think he could hit some shots, but defense would suffer. But they dont play to much defense in the NBA, so he could probably be a 7th or 8th man. Probably start for some teams.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Totally agree, I think he could hit some shots, but defense would suffer. But they dont play to much defense in the NBA, so he could probably be a 7th or 8th man. Probably start for some teams.

Yeah the league is watered down enough that he might be a starter on a really bad team. He still has skill but it would be his age that would prohibit his play.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

I think he could do okay for a few games but he couldn't hold up for any extended amount of time,

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

Nobody pulling, grabbing and body'ing him up? Able to run free around the perimeter and if anyone touches him or impedes his progress he gets FTs? Yes? Because that is your NBA today. Let the numbers flow and records falls

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Correct me if I am wrong but was he not mediocre in his late 30's with the Wizards????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Correct me if I am wrong but was he not mediocre in his late 30's with the Wizards????

He averaged almost 23 points per game in his first year with the Wizards and 20 points per game in his final season with them

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

OK so now years later he would average what 15 maybe 16.So he would be Chase Budinger or Nate Robinson
    He averaged almost 23 points per game in his first year with the Wizards and 20 points per game in his final season with them

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

Hey

I just don't see him scoring over 8-10 points unless he took a lot of shots. He is the goat, but he needs to stay in his pen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast