Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I see that there are 7 new signers on the list, however I don't know if Billy Gunn had an official WWE autograph yet.

Billy Gunn had a 1998 DuoCards autograph and a dual autograph with Road Dogg last year
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Billy Gunn had a 1998 DuoCards autograph and a dual autograph with Road Dogg last year

Thanks for the information.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nyjets49's Items on eBay

Renee Young is 1) in the set & 2) has an auto card...... YES! YES! YES! YES!

& that is a pretty solid auto list...some top-end talent on that list. D-Bry, Orton, AJ, DX & that Cena guy

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm hoping the Wyatt 'family' is a triple-auto card. That would be sweet!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nyjets49's Items on eBay

If the Wyatt's is a triple that may become one of the most chased cards in the set. I'm guessing the triple's & quad's are gonna run some high $$$ when the set first goes live

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If the Wyatt's is a triple that may become one of the most chased cards in the set. I'm guessing the triple's & quad's are gonna run some high $$$ when the set first goes live

When the set first releases I bet they will be selling for at least $200.00 or more.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Eagles1fan36's Items on eBay

From what I remember seeing I think there is only solo, duals, and quads no triples but I'm not 100% on that

SCF Rewards
    Country

im so excited for this set some have the release date as the 26th and some have it as 28th. anyone know the true release date

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

im so excited for this set some have the release date as the 26th and some have it as 28th. anyone know the true release date

I have the set coming out on the 28th on my list.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was hoping to pick up some of this on release from dacardworld.com but it would appear they've run out of their stock (for now at least).

Guess I'll be waiting a couple weeks before I can get hold of some...unless anyone knows anyone else who ships to England?!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast