Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Hey, I was about to purchase something very costly, over $400.00. I was suspicious, so I investigated, I shut down a chain of 10 High-End, Mountain/Wilderness Clothing manufacturers selling forgeries by the boatload.

When I see it, I report it. I'm not a neighborhood watch captain, and I am not suspicious by nature. but I know my business, and I know Extreme Clothing like the back of my hand, and I know forgeries when I see them.

If all the people that have been shut down on eBay due to crookedness were allowed to continue to operate........ the place would be anarchy, and you would not risk buying a single item. The reason you get deals and eBay continues, is the due diligence of people that take action.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See xmitsui's Items on eBay

I will pm you my ebay block list.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays NULL
    Twitter: @@TheJMCole See mikescards141's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

do not sell to buyers with less than 50 feedback , i have been a very good seller for a while now, but now we have these newbies that are ruining my feedback saying they never recieved there cards , or charge tracked shipping thats what im gonna start doing .

So close off eBay to anybody new?

I only just passed 60+ feedback on eBay, I don't use it very often as my collecting is very specific. If you had your way I would never of been able to build up to your mythical threshold of 50 in the first place. Don't take it out on everybody because eBay makes its money on transactions in numbers and they do not care at all about protecting anybody.

That is why they don't protect sellers on shipping feedback
    That is why they don't protect sellers against fraud
    That is why they don't really do anything with known thieves on both the sellers and b uyers sides...

Your problem isn't with the buyers it should be with eBay.

I also don't have much of a problem with posting bad buyers/sellers as long as it is documented and the feedback in their account shows why. If it is sufficent and enough information can be had from it, then I would not see why that could not be added to the bad traders page as a resource.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I sell to anyone. Under 20 feedback, they get an eBay e-mail from me with instructions on how and when they will pay, and, they must reply back. If I don't hear back from them, I cancel their bid and put them on my blocked list.

Simple really.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Personally, I have a problem with people automatically blocking people with under 50 feedback. I just started on Ebay about 3 weeks ago so my feedback is under 50. However, I have made purchases, paid immediately and left positive feedback. So I think a seller should read the feedback from other sellers before blocking a newbie just because the feedback is not 50.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

do not sell to buyers with less than 50 feedback , i have been a very good seller for a while now, but now we have these newbies that are ruining my feedback saying they never recieved there cards , or charge tracked shipping thats what im gonna start doing .

So close off eBay to anybody new?

I only just passed 60+ feedback on eBay, I don't use it very often as my collecting is very specific. If you had your way I would never of been able to build up to your mythical threshold of 50 in the first place. Don't take it out on everybody because eBay makes its money on transactions in numbers and they do not care at all about protecting anybody.

That is why they don't protect sellers on shipping feedback
    That is why they don't protect sellers against fraud
    That is why they don't really do anything with known thieves on both the sellers and b uyers sides...

Your problem isn't with the buyers it should be with eBay.

I also don't have much of a problem with posting bad buyers/sellers as long as it is documented and the feedback in their account shows why. If it is sufficent and enough information can be had from it, then I would not see why that could not be added to the bad traders page as a resource.

Personally, I have a problem with people automatically blocking people with under 50 feedback. I just started on Ebay about 3 weeks ago so my feedback is under 50. However, I have made purchases, paid immediately and left positive feedback. So I think a seller should read the feedback from other sellers before blocking a newbie just because the feedback is not 50.

I only have 10 feedback on eBay and well over 120 on here. so why should I be blocked on one site and a good standing member on another? I choose this site above others because I like the people here and it's more trustworthy IMO

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (20)
    Country
    See nyibeerforce's Items on eBay

I agree on checking all feedback. Doing some homework
    I don't follow seller feedback exclusively anymore. I think one should check the buyers feedback for the seller as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bobbybruins's Items on eBay

You would be very surprise on how many poeple try and pull a fast one to others. You may choose to turn a cheek but lot's of us would rather be save then sorry.

how many people are actually the type to do that?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shawnyboy24's Items on eBay

I had a bad experience a while ago having to reimburse a buyer for a Seguin FWA he said he never received so i dont sell auction style anymore.By using the Buy it now or best offer i can check the feedback of anyone who makes an offer on my card.I also offer free shipping,if i would rather ship with tracking i include the cost to the amount i am willing to accept for my item,that way i automaticly receive a 5 star rating for my shipping fees.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bobbybruins's Items on eBay

Amen, brother.

The reason you get deals and eBay continues, is the due diligence of people that take action.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast