Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (69)
    Country
    See na's Items on eBay

I think this is a nice product...but not for the price point

I'll be snagging some singles for sure

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

For the price I won't be doing any breaking but will definitely be after singles.

Love the look of the retired numbers banners, definitely a set I'll be doing!

BANNED

Country
    See jp999's Items on eBay

Nobody will be breaking this product at 180 for 6 packs. Wait it out and snap it up when the LCS needs to dump it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nobody will be breaking this product at 180 for 6 packs. Wait it out and snap it up when the LCS needs to dump it.

I dont think this is a product that the lcs will dump. i remember paying 125$ f
    a box of legends masterpieces few yeays ago for... 2 auto and 2 gu... and to many boxes with no great hits
    this is 1 auto per packs. a big hit should be found in a lot of boxes..

i will personnaly not break some of these because i stay far of boxes theses days but i will buy a dozen of cards for sur.

SCF Rewards
    Country

For the list of signers and the fact that it's 6 packs/box, there is no way this product is worth $30/pack. Dead in the water before it even hit the shelves. Why would anyone spend $30/pack for $2 auto's? Dan Cloutier?! Does even his Mom want those?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was excited thinking maybe some old school habs autos coulld be found in these packs, but aside from using Muller, its the same list of Guy's (Flower and Carbo) not including the Blake cut auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

is it really released?? i did not see any around

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12