Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I am not the one complaining that a terrorist watchlist doesn't include pedophiles and serial killers...

Why should a "Terrorist Watchlist" Include pedophiles and serial killers?

-This should be interesting...

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Why should a "Terrorist Watchlist" Include pedophiles and serial killers?

-This should be interesting...

Ask alex.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So raping children and killing innocent people at random is not committing terror against the community?

By that definition any lawbreaking would be terrorism. Do you go by legal definition or emotional connotation?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

By that definition any lawbreaking would be terrorism. Do you go by legal definition or emotional connotation?

Per the law Allen Iverson was charged with making terroristic threats when he got in trouble back in 2002. AI has been accused of alot of things but I never know of him to be a terrorist. Which brings up my point how the hell can AI be accused of being "terroristic" for having an argument with his wife but some guy who rapes and kills 20 kids is not?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Per the law Allen Iverson was charged with making terroristic threats when he got in trouble back in 2002. AI has been accused of alot of things but I never know of him to be a terrorist. Which brings up my point how the hell can AI be accused of being "terroristic" for having an argument with his wife but some guy who rapes and kills 20 kids is not?

Well, I don't know what he said but are you now telling me that "making terroristic threats" and "being a terrorist" are the same thing?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, I don't know what he said but are you now telling me that "making terroristic threats" and "being a terrorist" are the same thing?

No but one would think that raping a child is a more serious offense than having an argument with your old lady.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

No but one would think that raping a child is a more serious offense than having an argument with your old lady.

True, but you're walking into apples and oranges territory. Also, did it go to trial and was he convicted?

SCF Rewards
    Country

True, but you're walking into apples and oranges territory. Also, did it go to trial and was he convicted?

No, it was settled out of court as far as I know.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

No, it was settled out of court as far as I know.

So...the system works.

SCF Rewards
    Country

this is a possible terrorist list, not serial killer, or psycho list.

WOW, you missed the point completely!

My point is that the Terror suspect list is both racial profiling and utterly USELESS!

If there were a serial killer suspect list it would undoubtedly be filled with white middle aged men.

But even if MOST serial killers are white middle aged men, that doesn't mean you make a list filled with that type of people.

Did the list stop the Boston Bombings? Nope.

Were those brothers on it? It doesn't even matter since it did nothing to stop their attacks.

The list is stupid and a reflection of America's FAILURE at this ridiculous "war on terror" nonsense.

The U.S is a master of fear propaganda....

Stop using logic or common sense. It scares the liberals...

Talk about projection!

I am not the one complaining that a terrorist watchlist doesn't include pedophiles and serial killers...

I never mentioned pedophiles and you didn't get my point....clearly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast