Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country

Haha thanks! And you had an incredible haul as well

Haha Yeah, it was decent. Thanks!

BANNED

Country

Swarm had their home opener tonight. Graphed pre and post game. Only got 1 auto pre game. It was Greg Downing on a card from the 2010 UD MLL set. He was super nice, thanked me for the support and stuff that all those guys do. Haha It was cool. Post game I whipped out the good stuff since it's a little easier then. By "good stuff" I mean my 8X10s and customs I had Rockiesfan make. All the players loved my stuff, they just thought it was all cool. Haha

I even got the owner to sign my team logo sheet and he thought the photos were cool and I had a really cool good sized chat with him. I also had a really cool chat with assistant captain Jeff Gilbert.

He just loved my 8X10 of him. He thanked me a couple times for showing him that and having him sign it (lacrosse, the only sport where the athletes thank you) and stuff. Then I told him about where I get the photos from and stuff and how I was already gonna need to order more. And he said, not to worry, they'd get different people up at the post game interviews/autograph sessions. Then I mentioned we needed to get (my favorite player) David Earl up there after a game, cause I have a game worn jersey I bought from the team this off season and I want to get signed and framed. He told me he'd tried to get him up there next game and if I don't see David up there, to find him and he'd go down and get him and bring him up for me. So I'm definitely gonna hold him to that. Haha

Anyways here's everything I got:
    Transition player, Greg Downing 1/1 UD 2010 MLL card
    Forward, Jay Card 3/3 custom, 8X10 and team logo sheet
    Defenseman, Dan Ball 2/2 8X10 and team logo sheet
    Captain, Andrew Suitor 1/1 custom
    Forward, Shayne Jackson 1/1 custom
    Transition player, Kiel Matisz 3/3 custom and 2 8x10s (One of the 4 1st round picks, marker wasn't great, but it still looks good)
    Assistant captain Jeff Gilbert, 2/2 8X10 and team logo sheet
    Team owner, Andy Arlotta 1/1 team logo sheet

Team logo sheet/8X10

Jeff Gilbert 8X10

Kiel Matisz 8x10 (MLL team)

4 1st round draft picks from this year, I forgot to shake the Gold before having Matisz sign it.

Customs made by Rockiesfan. Jay Card (bottom left), Kiel Matisz (bottom right), Shayne Jackson (top left) and Andrew Suitor (top right).

Greg Downing 2010 UD MLL card.

Dan Ball 8X10

Jay Card 8X10

Next up will probably be the "Skate with the Gophers" event the Gophers hockey team is having next Saturday (the 2nd), unless something pops up mid week.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great successes! That's so cool theyre going to get David Earl for you! Congrats

BANNED

Country

Great successes! That's so cool theyre going to get David Earl for you! Congrats

Thanks! Yeah, I'm pumped to probably finally get him at the next game...

Here are some stats for my graphing year so far:
    Through 26 days- 2.1 autographs per day
    14.25 autographs per IP event
    On pace for 800 autographs in 2013, destroying my goal of 300.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

Those turned out really well! Congrats on a great haul!

BANNED

Country

Those turned out really well! Congrats on a great haul!

Thanks! I've really been killing it so far this year! Thanks again for the customs, I love them. All the players think they are pretty cool, too, as you know. Haha It'll be cool to get that other half of the set soon, too.

BANNED

Country

Today was an amazing day. I went to the "Annual" (1st time I've ever heard about it) Skate with the Gophers event. And the Wolves/Pelicans (Yeah, I'm all for the name change. As someone who lived in FL as a kid, I loved pelicans and feeding them haha) game. I was expecting to make a decent haul of around 30 at the Gophers hockey event (#1 team in the Nation!) and was hoping for about 13 or so more at the Wolves game, to get me to 100 on the year. I ended up getting 61 at the Gophers event. So I'll cover that in my 1st post.

The event itself was fun, although all I did was get autographs. haha But they had autographs in the concourse and 9 20 minute sessions of 100 people skating on the ice with some players, coaches (Lucia was not in attendance, I was bummed), Goldy Gopher and the hockey cheerleaders (Who were in fact hotter than the bball/football cheerleaders I've seen at U of M games).

They also had it where you could take pics with the cheerleaders, pics with our awesome national championship trophies, a bball booth (I was bummed no players were at it), concessions and a hockey skills challenge. The one downside is they had 6 autograph lines with each have 5 or so players in it, BUT they also had select players on the ice at times, so you could go through a line and not get 1 or 2 players, cause they were skating, meaning if you wanted them bad enough, you had to go back through when they returned. I made it work, though. Here's the haul:

Former Player/current asst. coach Grant Potulny 1/1 AHL Card (He was super nice, asked if I wanted it personalized, I said sure)
    Nick Bjugstad 3/3 Puck, helmet pic, team poster (My favorite, because he will be a stud for my Panthers in a few years. He was nice, very sociable which most of the players weren't)
    Zach Budish 4/4 puck, 8X10, helmet pic, team poster
    Kyle Rau 4/4 puck, 8X10, helmet pic, team poster
    Erik Haula 4/4 8X10, helmet pic, 2 posters
    Mike Reilly 2/2 helmet pic, poster
    Mike Shibowski 2/2 helmet pic, poster
    Justin Holl 2/2 helmet pic, poster
    Ryan Coyne 3/3 helmet pic, 2 posters
    Jake Parenteau 3/3 helmet pic, 2 posters
    Adam Wilcox 3/3 helmet pic, 2 posters
    Matt Laprade 2/2 helmet pic, poster
    Seth Ambroz 3/3 helmet pic, 2 posters
    A.J. Michaelson 2/2 helmet pic, poster
    Ryan Reilly 2/2 helmet pic, poster
    Jared Larson 2/2 helmet pic, poster
    Nate Schmidt 2/2 helmet pic, poster
    Travis Boyd 2/2 helmet pic, poster
    Sam Warning 2/2 helmet pic, poster
    Ben Marshall 2/2 helmet pic, poster (Really like his signature)
    Christian Issackson 3/3 helmet pic, 2 posters
    Brady Skjei 2/2 helmet pic, poster
    Christian Horn 3/3 helmet pic, poster
    Connor Reilly 3/3 helmet pic, 2 posters

Pics:

Bjugstad puck

Budish puck

Rau puck

Potulny card

Budish 8x10

Rau 8x10

Haula 8x10

Helmet pic (8X10)

No pics of posters, cause they are too large to fit into a shot on my crappy phone camera. Haha Wolves game, in the next post.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today was an amazing day. I went to the "Annual" (1st time I've ever heard about it) Skate with the Gophers event. And the Wolves/Pelicans (Yeah, I'm all for the name change. As someone who lived in FL as a kid, I loved pelicans and feeding them haha) game. I was expecting to make a decent haul of around 30 at the Gophers hockey event (#1 team in the Nation!) and was hoping for about 13 or so more at the Wolves game, to get me to 100 on the year. I ended up getting 61 at the Gophers event. So I'll cover that in my 1st post.

The event itself was fun, although all I did was get autographs. haha But they had autographs in the concourse and 9 20 minute sessions of 100 people skating on the ice with some players, coaches (Lucia was not in attendance, I was bummed), Goldy Gopher and the hockey cheerleaders (Who were in fact hotter than the bball/football cheerleaders I've seen at U of M games).

They also had it where you could take pics with the cheerleaders, pics with our awesome national championship trophies, a bball booth (I was bummed no players were at it), concessions and a hockey skills challenge. The one downside is they had 6 autograph lines with each have 5 or so players in it, BUT they also had select players on the ice at times, so you could go through a line and not get 1 or 2 players, cause they were skating, meaning if you wanted them bad enough, you had to go back through when they returned. I made it work, though. Here's the haul:

Former Player/current asst. coach Grant Potulny 1/1 AHL Card (He was super nice, asked if I wanted it personalized, I said sure)
    Nick Bjugstad 3/3 Puck, helmet pic, team poster (My favorite, because he will be a stud for my Panthers in a few years. He was nice, very sociable which most of the players weren't)
    Zach Budish 4/4 puck, 8X10, helmet pic, team poster
    Kyle Rau 4/4 puck, 8X10, helmet pic, team poster
    Erik Haula 4/4 8X10, helmet pic, 2 posters
    Mike Reilly 2/2 helmet pic, poster
    Mike Shibowski 2/2 helmet pic, poster
    Justin Holl 2/2 helmet pic, poster
    Ryan Coyne 3/3 helmet pic, 2 posters
    Jake Parenteau 3/3 helmet pic, 2 posters
    Adam Wilcox 3/3 helmet pic, 2 posters
    Matt Laprade 2/2 helmet pic, poster
    Seth Ambroz 3/3 helmet pic, 2 posters
    A.J. Michaelson 2/2 helmet pic, poster
    Ryan Reilly 2/2 helmet pic, poster
    Jared Larson 2/2 helmet pic, poster
    Nate Schmidt 2/2 helmet pic, poster
    Travis Boyd 2/2 helmet pic, poster
    Sam Warning 2/2 helmet pic, poster
    Ben Marshall 2/2 helmet pic, poster (Really like his signature)
    Christian Issackson 3/3 helmet pic, 2 posters
    Brady Skjei 2/2 helmet pic, poster
    Christian Horn 3/3 helmet pic, poster
    Connor Reilly 3/3 helmet pic, 2 posters

Pics:

Bjugstad puck

Budish puck

Rau puck

Potulny card

Budish 8x10

Rau 8x10

Haula 8x10

Helmet pic (8X10)

No pics of posters, cause they are too large to fit into a shot on my crappy phone camera. Haha Wolves game, in the next post.

Sweet haul! Definitely a better event for you than the Gopher Pro-Alumni game that we originally planned

BANNED

Country

Went straight from the gopher event to the Wolves game. I was a little unprepared, because I arrived at 3:45 and players were already arriving, plus I was in a rush and I forgot some stuff in the car. Outside the only Wolves player I got was Andrei Kirelinko on 2 programs from a previous game. He was signing as I arrived and was nice enough to wait while I got my sh!t together. Haha

Then we (me and clryan5) went over to the Pelicans bus. I got Ryan Anderson on a card. Then inside I did the Pelicans, too. Got Ryan Anderson on another card, Xavier Henry on a card and the main reason I graphed them, Anthony Davis on an 8X10. I was kind of on cruise control at the game, with forgetting some stuff in the car, players coming early, being focused on getting Davis, not have eaten all day (at that point) and being thirsty as hell, too.

Pics:

AK47 Programs

Anderson/Henry cards

Davis 8X10

Next up is a Swarm game on Friday night. Hoping to knock down more 8X10s, customs and my GU David Earl jersey.

BANNED

Country

Sweet haul! Definitely a better event for you than the Gopher Pro-Alumni game that we originally planned

Thanks! Yeah, it def was. I'm not big on baseball and I wouldn't have had much for most guys. Also, I'm trying to get more into hockey, seeing that it looks like I'm gonna be stuck in "The State of Hockey" for awhile. Haha

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast