Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

A strange box of OPC and some morrrrrrre Keslersssssss

Well I bought myself a box of OPC on Thursday night because I was stuck doing after-hours deliveries and NOTHING beats opening packs in traffic...........

It was.........a one-hit wonder box. Almost every card was a 3rd or 4th liner.

The retros, other than Bobby Orr, were awful - Colin McDonald, Trevor Lewis, TJ Brodie, Andrej Sekera, Jay McClement, Jason
    Chimera etc........

The rookies, if they were UD Ice, would be Tier FIVEs - Ben Street, Chris Terry, Chad Ruhwedel, Drew Shore, Jordan Schroeder, Mark Pysyk etc..........

The Rainbows stunk - Nick Spalding, Marcel Goc, Doug Murray, Jochen Hecht, Benoit Pouliot, Craig Anderson & Ryan Clowe

The Black Rainbow was Kari Lehtonen wheeeeeeeee......

Two rings, Marty looks thrillllllllled to be here heh

These were the keepers.......

Not a super-fantastic haul eh? But then in the second-to-last pack....................

Not a SP or anything, but still, one in three boxes gets one. And it looks pretty cool, I think I'm keeping it :)

On to the Kesler show. I have come to realize that there are only 27 unique Kesler cards out there, the rest of the 962 listed are parallels. Sometimes this hobby is vomit-inducing:)

.......... Alex (TMLxCrosby87) is a Leafs fan but it turns out he's NOT useless bahahahaaaaaa!!!
    For a piddly Score RC auto, he sent me this, which I have not seen on eBay or anywhere else in the 5 months I've been actively looking for Keslers........

And now I have THIS.............

So big thanks to Alex, may his Kessel and Ashtons arrive soon as well. Godspeed Leafs cards, get away from my city!!

Other pickups......................

/100

/50

/50

/30

/100 I loooove this one

/100

Hard-signed

Sticker-signed

Can't spell Kesler without an "S".........two "S"'s if you want your stuff to go really cheap on eBay hahahaaaa

Annnnnnnnnnnd another 1/1

That's it! I'm broke just in time for tomorrow's card show, I'll see a few of you there and the rest of y'all can have a great weekend eh? Cheers!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

Nice haul even if you are mocking us poor long suffering Leaf fans.
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

you're killing it with the 1/1s lately congrats. You have another 1/1 on it's way to you that was shipped today!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on finishing the rainbow! Took me 8 years and a stupid amount of money to land the Hank Opc red not too long ago - really love the look of the rainbow once its all complete though!

That Nordiques logo is awesome too, I'm normally not a fan of manufactured patches but the OPC set is one exception, gorgeous!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Vegas Golden Knights
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC See eahobbies's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Love the Topps Traded Rainbow! Also...can use the Lehtonen and Hawks ring!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nice pickups bud,i knw what u mean by cheap on ebay if misspelled,thats how i got a few loungo and zach kasian cards :))

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some very nice pickups for your Kesler PC.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the Topps Traded Rainbow! Also...can use the Lehtonen and Hawks ring!

Send me an offer there, Sunny-Jim!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmlxcrosby87's Items on eBay

Thanks again for helping me clean out those Keslers Ed, they probably would have just ended up in the trash eventually

Seriously though, great SnT and I'm glad to see that completed rainbow!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks again for helping me clean out those Keslers Ed, they probably would have just ended up in the trash eventually

Seriously though, great SnT and I'm glad to see that completed rainbow!

If Kes doesn't pick it up this year, they mind just wind up in the trash after all :( This might just be one of "those" seasons..........

And you couldn't have said SOMETHING about the Ashtons and Kessel?? I'm 45, my memory is like Dan Cloutier's/Vesa Toskala's goaltending!

But yeah, those 4 cards look sooooo good together, thanks again !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast