Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Was anybody able to see the Joe Scarborough and Paul Krugman interview.

You gotta love Paul Krugman, of course we don't have a debt problem we gotta spend more. We won't have a problem for another ten years. Unreal.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...ss&ir=Business

This is only a 5 minute clip, I really suggest you watch the entire thing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...rlie_rose.html

Here's a link to the almost hour long debate if anybody is interested in it
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I watched the entire interview. I think both had very interesting points. Although i do not agree with your assessment, both had interesing points. But nice to see Scarborough hasnt left the GOP kool aid behind...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I watched the entire interview. I think both had very interesting points. Although i do not agree with your assessment, both had interesing points. But nice to see Scarborough hasnt left the GOP kool aid behind...

Paul is right about cutting the health care costs and finding more efficient health care. Health care costs are out of control. He's also right that the debt should have been paid off in the 90's and early 2000's, especially those surplus years. But he believes that we need to continue to run the deficit and that only the short term debt matters and I just can't agree with that. For once I would like to see a problem solved before the last minute, because in about 3-5 years it will be a serious issue. It's not an issue today, but 3-5 years will be here before you know it and Krukman wants to spend more. The problem is we don't have money to spend. If our national debt was half of what it was, Krukman would be absolutely right, but there comes a point where continuing to throw more money at the problem only goes so far. I feel we need to pay the debt and the government spends too much.

I don't think there was a winner and loser. Both guys are brilliant. I just don't like Macro economists like Krukman saying it's not an issue now. Just for once I would like to not wait until the last minute. Problems are so much easier to solve that way. I'm not one for fear tactics but Joe is right, a crisis could happen again, and soon and we are not prepared for another collapse at all.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...rlie_rose.html

Here's a link to the almost hour long debate if anybody is interested in it

Thanks for posting this. It is 50 minutes, but I suggest everyone takes the time to watch it.