Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

In that case, at the risk of sounding foolish, why would anyone buy both sets are effectively the same design? If Chrome is better, will people not just buy Chrome? Or are they different sets (IE different cards) with the same card design.

Like I said, I'm new to this...!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

In that case, at the risk of sounding foolish, why would anyone buy both sets are effectively the same design? If Chrome is better, will people not just buy Chrome? Or are they different sets (IE different cards) with the same card design.

As a collector of John Cena I would buy both sets trying to get all the cards I possibly can get for him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guess that makes sense. Collectors and hit hunters will be buying. I'm sure they wouldn't be releasing them both if they didn't think they'd sell haha.

As some are aware, I'm new to all of this. I don't even know what refractors and superfractors are. Just that they are rarer ha!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See giambomb4's Items on eBay

I think ppl do buy both bc most ppl r collectors as greenboblin said ppl collect certain ppl and some ppl collect sets so ppl will buy both

SCF Rewards
    Country

I get it now, I think I just jumped on the fact that they were released two sets that were almost identical. Yet I know full well if I was a collector of, CM Punk, for example - I'd want every card released whether they were the same or not.

Either way, this set looks very nice and I'll look to pick some up!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I guess that makes sense. Collectors and hit hunters will be buying. I'm sure they wouldn't be releasing them both if they didn't think they'd sell haha.

As some are aware, I'm new to all of this. I don't even know what refractors and superfractors are. Just that they are rarer ha!

Refracotrs, X-Fractors, and Superfractors are just a different type of parallel insert. Here are some some different examples so you can see what I am talking about.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets

Nice looking stuff !!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If I decided to host a case break for this set would anyone be interested?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See giambomb4's Items on eBay

I deff wuld b

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nyjets49's Items on eBay

Would definitely be in for a case break

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast