Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

GOP....now that Obama has won, can you PLEASE help him run this country correctly?

PLEASE?

No more nonsense?

SCF Rewards
    Country

First of all, Obama doesn't run this country.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I think that's a "no"

SCF Rewards
    Country

First of all, Obama doesn't run this country.

You're right, that's the job of congress which is split.

So, why does the GOP blame EVERYTHING on Obama?

HA!

They spent 4 years calling him EVERY name in the book, questioning his birth, questioning his patriotism, questioning his religion, questioning his LOYALTY!

The GOP have no one to blame but themselves!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

JustAlex - why are you a political troll on a sports card website? Are you even old enough to vote?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

JustAlex - why are you a political troll on a sports card website? Are you even old enough to vote?

yeah Alex why are you voicing your political opinion on a sports card site that has a forum reserved specifically for speaking about politics??? Don't you know that is just crazy to do???

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah Alex why are you voicing your political opinion on a sports card site that has a forum reserved specifically for speaking about politics??? Don't you know that is just crazy to do???

Ha well I mean the guy has no trades or anything. Who thinks to look for a political thread in a sports card forum? He can share his opinion all he wants but how did you end up here in the first place?

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOL, excellent response, attack the person but not what he said.

A great Ad hominem if I say so.

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOL, excellent response, attack the person but not what he said.

A great Ad hominem if I say so.

I agree with what you said I'm just confused on how you found this site...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

Ha well I mean the guy has no trades or anything. Who thinks to look for a political thread in a sports card forum? He can share his opinion all he wants but how did you end up here in the first place?

just because you are on a sportscard site doesn't mean that you necessarily have to be making trades in order to secure your value as a member though. Or that making a trade is an important reason to continue to be on the site. On here I have been a member since Dec. 2007, have almost 10k posts and 1 away from my 200th trade. I have been a member of blowoutcards forum for nearly 2 years and have not made a single trade there. I go there primarily to check out the box breaks there but still don't see myself being any less of a member there than I do here

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast