Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Your "innocent" man fired at police FIRST, according to the article. What do YOU propose they should have done after being fired on? Duck? Run away? What a complete and utter joke!!!

And why did you ignore my second statement? Realizing the ridiculousness of your position, are we?

I have no problems at all with this guy defending his family to the death. The entire police department as a whole as well as the snitch have this man's blood on their hands.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I have no problems at all with this guy defending his family to the death. The entire police department as a whole as well as the snitch have this man's blood on their hands.

Again! You didn't answer the question. YOU called for the torture and execution of these 2 cops. Stop deflecting and answer what they could have done differently. I don't give a rat's behind about your opinion of the dead guy's actions. If anyone is too blame for the guy's death, it is HIM. If he doesn't fire on the cops, they discover their error and apologize and leave. He then goes on to successfully sue the department and collect the taxpayers' dime until the day he dies a natural death.

Just like every other discussion with you, you have no idea how to frame a coherent argument one way or the other.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Come on veggie, (and everyone else), we all know why this thread was posted, it's because you hate cops, stereotype them all, and only post things negative, while completely ignoring the positive. Trying to paint them all in one light is rather ridiculous.

Going on what everyone else has posted, sounds like there was some error in there, and that is unfortunate, but I believe someone posted the cops got shot at first? If true, what are they suppose to do at that point?

EDIT: Nevermind, I know the real reason veggie posted this.............
    Last edited by gladdyontherise; 04-24-2013 at 05:20 PM.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

You should never fire at what you can't see. That being said if he in fact fired at police first they really had no choice. If we find out a mistake was made or anything like that they can work something out but the cops who protected themselves, according to the story, can't possibly have acted in cold blood

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

You should never fire at what you can't see. That being said if he in fact fired at police first they really had no choice. If we find out a mistake was made or anything like that they can work something out but the cops who protected themselves, according to the story, can't possibly have acted in cold blood

They were white cops who shot a black man, which is why veggie is saying what he is.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

I know Dan. I was just pretending we could have a discussion on this board that didn't end with republicans are idiots, democrats eat babies, or white people hate black people

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

actually the man who was shot has his own blood on his hands. If he didn't have a gun he probably would have been fine and uninjured. Once he fired that gun he was a threat to their safely and had to shoot back in self defense

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

actually the man who was shot has his own blood on his hands. If he didn't have a gun he probably would have been fine and uninjured. Once he fired that gun he was a threat to their safely and had to shoot back in self defense

This. Sorry, veg. You know I'm usually up for a good rant against cops, but only if it's fair.

When you're in here preaching 'stop snitchin' while saying everything else you are, it's hard to listento you.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know Dan. I was just pretending we could have a discussion on this board that didn't end with republicans are idiots, democrats eat babies, or white people hate black people

That would be nice....

Yea, I mean it's terrible that he died, but honestly, I don't know how you can blame the cops once the man shoots at them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

So all of you are ok with strangers running up in your house and not being able to defend your property because they may by cops and if a cops runs up in your house in err and draws his weapon out on your family it's all in a days work. Can someone say

Also to be honest I did not get the race of the shooter of the cops so it is not a race them. Remember I was also the one who reported the story of the old white woman in Virginia who was murdered by cops in cold blood. Keep thinking that the police and the gov't are your friends.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast