Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 135360616263646566 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

I love the way that wall looks and that gray Kirilenko photo looks sweet :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks!

You got some great looking graphs on those billboards (LOL - that's what I call the 16x20s). Your wall looks amazing - good job lighting up the Wolves this year!

Haha yeah some people down there have 24x36 posters and big canvas prints

I love the way that wall looks and that gray Kirilenko photo looks sweet :)

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I returned home to Iowa Sunday evening around 230 am for Spring Break. I had a surprising amount of mail waiting for me. I don't have exact send out dates for any of these since I didn't bring my book home that I record my mailings in.

Matt Schaub: 4/4
    Out: August 2012 In: March 2013
    Kelsi Dunne: 2/1
    Out: April 2012 In: January 2013
    Great return from 1 of my favorite NCAA softball pitchers. She sent a nice note back explaining the long wait
    Jarrod Parker: 1/2
    Pat Summitt: 1/1
    Out: November 2012? In: March 2013
    This may be the best item in my entire collection. It is my ticket from her final career win that I witnessed in Des Moines, IA last year in the Sweet 16. I am very happy to have a piece of history like that
    Jason Bourgeois: 1/1
    Out: July 2011 In: March 2013
    I completely forgot about my first mailings I made in this hobby. I sent out a ton of 4x6 photos in July 2011 before I knew anything about TTM autographs. This was sent to the Astros. Seeing as he was traded to KC last Spring Training I was shocked to get this back. Didn't turn out the best since he signed in a blue ink pen but I'm happy to get it back
    Eric Decker: 4/4
    Out: Early 2012 In: March 2013
    Can't believe these came back! Very excited to see these! Bad thing is something got on them in the mail and they all stuck together. The back of the photos stuck to the front when they were stacked so if anyone knows how to get that off of my photos without damaging them I'd appreciate the help

Johnny Giavotella: 2/2
    Out: Spring Training 2012 In: March 2013
    I'm not sure if these are authentic since they're so different from my IP successes but on ebay it looks like he may be going with a neater signature this year

Chris Burke: 2/2
    Out: ? In: March 2013
    I can't believe these came back! Burke was 1 of my favorite Astros. I will never forget his 18th inning home run against the Braves in the NLDS. My dad and I were going crazy when he hit that!

Daniel Norris: 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Wow! great stuff... I love the Daniel Norris with the inscription as he seems to be one of the best signers in the game today :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great Pat Summit, hope she is doing well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome stuff.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Nice Astros! Always rooted for Burke!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

That blacked out Shved 16x20 is absolutely fantastic.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow! great stuff... I love the Daniel Norris with the inscription as he seems to be one of the best signers in the game today :)

Thanks! Unfortunately the photo got bent to hell in the mail so I'll have to send to him again this season

Great Pat Summit, hope she is doing well.

Thanks! I can't wait to read her newly published memoir. Still breaks my heart that her legendary career was cut short

Thanks!

Nice Astros! Always rooted for Burke!

Yeah me too! He was always a favorite of mine

That blacked out Shved 16x20 is absolutely fantastic.

Thanks! I am really glad my friend has no problem graying out photos for me like that

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was packing to return to Minneapolis tomorrow night and noticed an 8x10 TTM return I forgot to take a picture of and include in my previous blog post.

Taylor Jungmann: 1/1
    Out: Spring Training 2012 In: March 2013
    Wrote this request off months ago. Happy to see it come back

Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 135360616263646566 ... LastLast