Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Here's a question/thought.... So talking about unfair equality.... If a women gives a guy aids or some other disease (or vice versa) should they be expected to pay 50% of the medical fees and in the end result have to pay for the life-ending consequences?? If that is what this is all about is equality... isn't that equal?

There's already laws against knowingly spreading HIV/AIDS.

SCF Rewards
    Country

well if they don't know they have it- for you dont go into having sex knowing you will produce a kid

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

well if they don't know they have it- for you dont go into having sex knowing you will produce a kid

True, but the ultimate purpose of sex is procreation, not to spread AIDS. That's where the difference is.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Woman that are HIV positive and don't know it, got the virus How?

Horse/Cart etc.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Ultimately, I think it's sad that a bunch of men here are not only arguing to take a woman's choice away, but now arguing that men should continue to have the choice with no consequences.

I'm pretty ashamed of this board right now. I thought we were all more evolved than this.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Ultimately, I think it's sad that a bunch of men here are not only arguing to take a woman's choice away, but now arguing that men should continue to have the choice with no consequences.

I'm pretty ashamed of this board right now. I thought we were all more evolved than this.

Once the woman laid up with a man she knew there was a chance of getting pregnant so she already made her choice. If she didn't want to get pregnant she could have made the choice to keep her legs closed. None of us as far as I know want to take away a woman's right to chose who she has sex with. Once a child is involved it shouldn't be her, you, I, Obama's, Romney's, Bush, Gore's or the SCOTUS choice weather that child lives or dies but only God's (or nature's if you are an atheist).
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Once the woman laid up with a man she knew there was a chance of getting pregnant so she already made her choice. If she didn't want to get pregnant she could have made the choice to keep her legs closed. None of us as far as I know want to take away a woman's right to chose who she has sex with. Once a child is involved it shouldn't be her, you, I, Obama's, Romney's, Bush, Gore's or the SCOTUS choice weather that child lives or dies but only God's (or nature's if you are an atheist).

Sorry, but that's an insane response. You do not have the right to dictate terms of having or not having sex, just because you have a set of balls that control your behaviour. Absurd.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So you're saying a woman should have know better but a man is perfectly fine laying up with HER and taking no responsibility?

And you wonder why I'm ashamed of you right now. You want men to go out and screw anyone they please with no consequences but firmly feel that a woman should have known better and pay for her mistake as well as that of the man. That's just garbage. You sound like a Republican.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

So you're saying a woman should have know better but a man is perfectly fine laying up with HER and taking no responsibility?

And you wonder why I'm ashamed of you right now. You want men to go out and screw anyone they please with no consequences but firmly feel that a woman should have known better and pay for her mistake as well as that of the man. That's just garbage. You sound like a Republican.

Funny. Ok lets reverse it. Lets say some guy goes to a bar and picks a girl up and they have a 1 night stand. Six months later he finds out that he is HIV+. Even though the girl gave it to him he has no one to blame but himself for his sexual choices. It goes both ways my friends.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Funny. Ok lets reverse it. Lets say some guy goes to a bar and picks a girl up and they have a 1 night stand. Six months later he finds out that he is HIV+. Even though the girl gave it to him he has no one to blame but himself for his sexual choices. It goes both ways my friends.

Except for the part where women can catch AIDS too, but a man can't get pregnant. So no, it doesn't go both ways.
    But please, continue to tell me why we should force women to face consequences and let men off the hook if they want.
    And then tell me how you're all for gender equality.

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast