Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prince Fielder

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See vkramer123's Items on eBay

Prince Fielder

I took a trip down to Arizona to see 3 ST games and get some IP's. My 3rd game was Padres @ Giants.

The game was getting close to starting point so the Padres were running into the dugout from fielding practice. I see Prince Fielder and yell "Prince! Do you have a second?" See lifted up his hand signaling for the ball, I rolled it down and threw him my pen and he signed my ball.

Then he walked into the dugout, didn't sign for any others, just my ball. I was the only person that got Prince. It's not every day an athlete signs for just one person, so I thought that was pretty cool that I was the only one to get a guy like Prince Fielder.

The ball was also signed by Mike Cameron on the sweet spot, any Brewers fans getting a little jealous?

Thanks for read.

~E2E~

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats awesome man. Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

Very cool. I'm kicking myself for not making a trip this year!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

very cool! I got him on a baseball bat last year in maryvale. He only signed for me and my kids (they were 4 mos old) and another couple with a kid. Im sure that he gets bombarded with requests but makes time for kids when possible.

Pete

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks for the kind words guys!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See deeakay's Items on eBay

Nice work! That's totally Prince.

Prince is a very nice guy... he's just really shy/reserved toward the public.
    Just today, my co-worker told me stuff from his bro-in-law's trip to Brewers ST. He said when watching the AM practices Prince is laughing and pranking (like taking Rickie Weeks' bp ball and LAUNCHING it up into the stands where there were no spectators), but later, as he walked over to the fans to sign, he just kind of "glosses-over" and looses the personality... back to quiet & reserved, but kind.
    This has been my experience at Miller Park with him too. He stops and signs A LOT compared to others.
    I'm looking forward to getting a few items signed the 1st week MY Brewers are finally back home after a LONG & COLD off season!

Can we see a picture? Here's one of my Fielders: (my fav Prince though is on a '07 Media Guide... If you want, I can post a pic of that too... I'm not trying to "show off")
    Last edited by deeakay; 03-31-2009 at 08:39 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

very cool auto!

Great guy, great auto!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice work! That's totally Prince.

Prince is a very nice guy... he's just really shy/reserved toward the public.
    Just today, my co-worker told me stuff from his bro-in-law's trip to Brewers ST. He said when watching the AM practices Prince is laughing and pranking (like taking Rickie Weeks' bp ball and LAUNCHING it up into the stands where there were no spectators), but later, as he walked over to the fans to sign, he just kind of "glosses-over" and looses the personality... back to quiet & reserved, but kind.
    This has been my experience at Miller Park with him too. He stops and signs A LOT compared to others.
    I'm looking forward to getting a few items signed the 1st week MY Brewers are finally back home after a LONG & COLD off season!

Can we see a picture? Here's one of my Fielders: (my fav Prince though is on a '07 Media Guide... If you want, I can post a pic of that too... I'm not trying to "show off")

Awesome ball! I'll get pictures as soon as possible.

very cool auto!

Great guy, great auto!

Thanks.

Country

very frustrating for me, cuz i get prince once when he was in the minors. i was only about 8 at the time, so i had him sign on a ball with a bunch of other scrubs that never made the majors...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

very frustrating for me, cuz i get prince once when he was in the minors. i was only about 8 at the time, so i had him sign on a ball with a bunch of other scrubs that never made the majors...

Oh well, it happens, you were only 8. You still have his auto.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast