Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: autos through agents

SCF Rewards
    Country

autos through agents

does anyone know how to get in touch with professional sports agents to get there autos? and what are there emails or the sites that show there contact info?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know that guys like Allen Iverson & Jameer Nelson sign through their agencies... That probably doesn't help you though, sorry.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@FirstPitchCards

Would it be possible to PM Iverson and Nelson's contact info?

I have been looking for some of the less popular football and baseball players to try and do this. Haven't heard much about basketball players.

BANNED

Country

Would it be possible to PM Iverson and Nelson's contact info?

I have been looking for some of the less popular football and baseball players to try and do this. Haven't heard much about basketball players.

Iverson is snail mail to his agency, not email...

BANNED

Country

Joe Rosen got me an Okajima autograph last season...

SCF Rewards
    Country

how do u contact joe rosen?

SCF Rewards
    Country

go to sportsagentblog.com and click on the agencies tab. There are tons of links to agent websites that you can try. Most of them will say that they can't send autographs or will just ignore you but you could run into some luck! I got a Matt Moore this way so it worth a shot. Good luck and keep us posted!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That awkward moment when you e-mail an agent and they ask who are you and how did you get their e-mail which is on the official site?

BANNED

Country

That awkward moment when you e-mail an agent and they ask who are you and how did you get their e-mail which is on the official site?

Hahahahahahahahaha

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Kevin Martin has worked in past via agant email.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast