Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Re: Sticky notes

BANNED

Country
    See jp999's Items on eBay

Re: Sticky notes

Anyone else finding it annoying to scroll through half a page of sticky notes in this section? Some of them don't seem to be relevant anymore, maybe time to do some housecleaning. Just a thought.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Really, Do we still need an 08-09 O-Pee-Chee Parallel guide stickied up there anymore? LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country

Totally agree. Especially annoying scrolling on my phone.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm not the one to. Complain but I totally agree, especially when we scroll from our phones.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Really, Do we still need an 08-09 O-Pee-Chee Parallel guide stickied up there anymore? LOL

I get at least a PM a week from people thanking me for it, so at least someone thinks it's handy to have it there. :)

------------------------
    To the topic at hand:
    If you have to scroll for an extra half a second I think we're doing all right, eh?
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

I agree that it is annoying to scroll down half a page of sticky notes.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

You'd be surprised how many time the 08-09 OPC "What do I have?" question comes up.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

You'd be surprised how many time the 08-09 OPC "What do I have?" question comes up.

Well I must be oblivious then because I haven't seen anybody ask that since I've been here...but then again I don't go looking for 08-09 OPC threads.

I'll take both your and RGM's words on that one.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

is it possible to put the sticky threads on their own page ? and have page 1 be the newest threads ?
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Kinda defeats the purpose of having the threads sticky'd at the top, doesn't it?

Remember that you can edit your settings to show the top 40 threads on the forum on a single page, and that makes all the difference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast