Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IP Autograph Help

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See vkramer123's Items on eBay

IP Autograph Help

Hey guys, I need some advice. I want to get something signed by the entire Sacramento Kings team and am wondering what would be good to get signed. I don't want to do individual items like cards, I want something that I can get every team member with the autos all by each other. Let me know, thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

A basketball signed by the entire team would be something to start on. A team photo or panoramic view of the court, preferably 16 x 20 or larger, would also be cool.
    Last edited by tboculosis; 02-28-2011 at 10:08 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

same idea: basketball, team photo etc.

Something that I saw someone on this board do is print on white glossy paper a team logo that takes up about half the page leaving a white border on all sides, and the guys sign around it. Just another idea as food for thought.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

A basketball signed by the entire team would be something to start on. A team photo or panoramic view of the court, preferably 16 x 20 or larger, would also be cool.

same idea: basketball, team photo etc.

Something that I saw someone on this board do is print on white glossy paper a team logo that takes up about half the page leaving a white border on all sides, and the guys sign around it. Just another idea as food for thought.

Yeah maybe except a basketball would be hard to bring to games, and also I feel like a 16x20 photo wouldn't be very portable and also it would be hard to protect until I hang it up. Also, if they get new players they wouldn't be on the photo. The logo sounds like a good idea I'd consider it.

Thanks guys, anymore suggestions or comments?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Do they have a team flag in the gift shop?
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Probably wouldn't that be hard to sign though?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Probably wouldn't that be hard to sign though?

I do something similar to what Cyberer suggested with a team logo. The exception is that I make it a full 8.5x11 on photo paper and wash out the logo. This can be signed all over while still seeing the logo behind the graphs. I normally do this if I don't want to use a ball, cards and/or pictures. The secret is remembering who signed where so you know who it was afterward (unless they write their number by their sigs!).

SCF Rewards
    Country

cool, how do you wash out the image?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why not do a floor board? They are easy to carry, blue sharpie works great, and plenty of room for a whole NBA team.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

cool, how do you wash out the image?

With either MS PowerPoint and/or PhotoShop, you can change the contrast to lighten the entire image. That's what gives it the "washed out" look. I do it all the time when I go for IP graphs and there are either prospects and/or players I may not have something specific for them to sign.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast